New Asura album [Life] is coming on July

SeaFeel

Hello All!

Today i visited the site of Asura http://www.asura-music.com/ and i read this wonderfull new! The new Asura album [Life] is soon finish and will be released on July on Ultimae records http://www.ultimae.com/

All those who had heard the previous albums Code Eternity and Lost Eden they will know what they will wait for...

I'm looking forward for another great album from this amazing project!!!

Ultimae Records bring again the best atmospheric sounds...

Cheers :)

If you look in the announcements section Asura has a thread about this album, you will find a tracklist, some comments & a link to his myspace page with some tracks :D

Hope its more in line with the first album than the second, found all the "monk howls" annoying.

Ahah, the monk howls, as you say, are only in one track Longloststar, "Le Vol d'Icare". So I presume you listened to only one track in the second album. And yes, the third album is much more in the mood of the first one, Trance ambient, but with break beat and ethnic influences. And voices, sorry, for those who don't want vocals, but I love vocals. :posford: :lol:

Ahah, the monk howls, as you say, are only in one track Longloststar, "Le Vol d'Icare". So I presume you listened to only one track in the second album. And yes, the third album is much more in the mood of the first one, Trance ambient, but with break beat and ethnic influences. And voices, sorry, for those who don't want vocals, but I love vocals. :posford: :lol:

That sounds really interesting... :) I'm also much more lover of trancy ambient instead of new agish chill out with monks and bells and stuff (altough, when it's done good, it is great) but I think that kind of ambient mostly misses the real chill/dream experience... because mostly the warm trancy atmospheres are the sounds that bring you into the other dimension :)

Anyway, good luck with this one! :)

great, the first is amazing, super news :posford:

Well, I am afraid I don't understand the meaning of this sentence, Kathmandu? :huh:

Well, we can always raise scare stories.

It's the opening line to your album.

No I have the entire album and I spotted monk howls or monk related sounds in the following tracks: 2, 4, 9, 10.

No I have the entire album and I spotted monk howls or monk related sounds in the following tracks: 2, 4, 9, 10.

Ok, so for you everything like choirs or liturgical voices is related to monk??? Well if you say it, you might be right.

Neverteless, I don't see any monk related vocal in the track Lost Eden (2) or raindust (4).

Much more in the first track, "Prologue", you didn't mention.

The fact is that the only track with really MONK (gregorian to be exact) voices in Lost Eden is Le Vol d'Icare.

But maybe you have an alternative version. :lol:

Ok, so for you everything like choirs or liturgical voices is related to monk??? Well if you say it, you might be right.

Neverteless, I don't see any monk related vocal in the track Lost Eden (2) or raindust (4).

Much more in the first track, "Prologue", you didn't mention.

The fact is that the only track with really MONK (gregorian to be exact) voices in Lost Eden is Le Vol d'Icare.

But maybe you have an alternative version. :lol:

:lol:

I always though the track lost Eden was african vocals :unsure:

???

Well, it's pure poetry. Well I adore..

I don't know how you feel, when that line comes in the begining of the track, cause you made the track.

But when we listen to it... gives shivers up the spine. :wub:

where is this poetry from?

very much looking forward to Life 2

"we can always raise scare stories."

Well, let's stop the private joke :rolleyes:

In fact, I would have like you to develop this intro sentence of Like a Summer Day (and outro too). :lol:

Just for my pleasure, in fact. :lol:

I remember Vince took it in a pack of samples 7 years ago, and we fell in love with the voice and the message, very peaceful. And we decided to put it in.

Concerning Lost Eden, it's turkish vocals, Abasio.

• 3 weeks later...

ThanQ Pie!

This was exactly the music I was looking for... somehow I needed some hypnotising, ambientish atmospheric trancey stuff. Very very nice. I have been trying to locate either one of his previous albums, but they seem to be sold out pretty much everywhere. Any place I can still get a hold of these two?

I really like this stuff... :) Thanks for recommending. I'm for sure getting his new album.