Saafi Brothers - "Mystic Cigarettes"

Kosmogony

I sold my digipak version on ebay for about 15 GBP some months ago. I didn't realise at the time, but the digipak is worth more than the CD (I'm not sure why. Seems people like nice packaging. It adds value to the product!).

BTW, this smiley is the cutest thing ever: :clapping: k thx

Does anybody know which version was released first and which one is the rarest ?

Most people seem to be going after the digipack version I think.

That one seems to be more in demand from what I've seen.

I bought this pretty much right after it was released back in 97, and I got the digipack. It wasn't until 2000 that I even saw the jewelcase version - before then I was unaware of its existence. However, the digipack says BR 032 CD 02 in the inner ring of the CD, so it might actually be made later than the jewelcase. The "repress" tag it's been given on discogs is incorrect I think, as the cigarette case design was the plan all along. Simon G told me so personally, but I never asked him about the release order and we haven't spoken in like a year. If it wasn't for the "02" I would be convinced that the jewelcase was a repress, as that would make more sense.