Transwave on Twisted?

Ktrance

Was just checking the ozora festival line-up and saw that Transwave was playing.

What got me wondering was the fact that it looks like they are signed on twisted??

Thought they were an 3d vision since thats Christophs label.

One more thing, on the promo text it says "...with some new material from their brand new album, and some legendary old tracks..."

Now the only new album I know of is Backfire but I dont remember any new material on that, so exactly what did I miss?

Anyone care to enligthen an oldtimer that been out of the loop for a while?

Peace

their new album is supposed to come on twisted, called "frontfire" or so. backfire was released by themselves, thus 3d vision, cause it obviously wouldnt be released on twisted today :D

thats what ive heard, read :)

• 1 year later...

Unfortunately it seems so :lol: man that remix of the fuel on track is so yuck.. way to destroy another classic track. Seriously what a lazy remix.. just a wav of the original track with low-cut on. With some full on presets on top.

ktrance, see this thread also: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?sh...mp;#entry918154

so, lets take the tracklist at discogs as being final:

i think the selection of new tracks is good. uplifter, organik, phototropic 2 and rising high were the strongest tracks according to the samples from dados site. i would have liked this album to contain more new material. on the other hand, if the remixes are strong (and the land of confusion remix of 2007 -was- strong), i will not complain. so, let's see when this is obtainable and buy it.

Unfortunately it seems so :lol: man that remix of the fuel on track is so yuck.. way to destroy another classic track. Seriously what a lazy remix.. just a wav of the original track with low-cut on. With some full on presets on top.

I'm glad to see that their mastering does not prioritize LOUDNESS!

'nuff said. I've elaborated on this subject in other threads.

Discogs tracklist:

1. Uplifter

2. Coming Soon

3. Trashish

4. Rising High

5. Fuel On Remix

6. Rezwalker

7. Cycles Of Live

8. Land Of Freedom

9. Organic

10. Phototropic Part II

Psyshop tracklist:

1. Uplifter

2. Cycles of life

3. Rising High

4. Fuel On

5. The Rezwalker

6. Trashish

7. Master and Servant (Wiplash rmx)

8. Land of freedom

9. Organic

:unsure:

i am not into the master and servant remix also. also, 2 of the newer tracks are not on the tracklist from psyshop. but i guess the one from discogs will be more correct than that one from psyshop.

anyone know a release-date?

what is very "funny" is the votes on discogs. only one of the 3 guys actually owns the album.

Discogs tracklist:

1. Uplifter

2. Coming Soon

3. Trashish

4. Rising High

5. Fuel On Remix

6. Rezwalker

7. Cycles Of Live

8. Land Of Freedom

9. Organic

10. Phototropic Part II

Psyshop tracklist:

1. Uplifter

2. Cycles of life

3. Rising High

4. Fuel On

5. The Rezwalker

6. Trashish

7. Master and Servant (Wiplash rmx)

8. Land of freedom

9. Organic

:unsure:

Never trust a psyshop tracklist; and remember that a tracklist may have been sent "promotionally" in advance to online stores and the final release tracklist might have changed.