Funky darkpsy track,

Daze

I like the beginning. It's like walking down a dark street in an alley way, about to get hurt. The sounds are sharp and clear, skipping and crunchy. They stand out. They're psychedelic. The echoed screams in the background play like little supporting melodies along with touches of ambience. It's good.

What's missing is a great second and third act development, in my opinion. The track seems to have stopped really developing past the one-third mark. It needs more change up. The transition is important. The track does change up some after the transition. More action, stronger rhythm, substance, and energy could take place as it progresses. I like the booming noise in the second half. How about a menacing, catchy dark, driving melody in the last act or third? How about making the last third more interesting, engaging, and deveoped...more sounds, melodies, and chaotic too?

I like the foundation of the song. I simply feel the second half is more a modification of a rather solid foundation if it stays the way it does as opposed to a great second and third part. The song definitely has an interesting, unique gritty feel and approach to it. I think it's too dependent on that crunchy sound by staying this way throughout. It lacks a strong, powerful hook past the transition. This song has some room to get great and really drive into the demon world created. An awesome, powerful leading melody is something I imagined, tearing shit up. As examples to reference I thought of ideas used on Xenomorph's track 3, 4, 5 in the Qlippoth album for instance...or Sandman's Witchcraft, or Menis's Temporary Insanity. But being original, in your vision of course. This is just my idea. I can see the song being taken to the next level. and I'd be interested in hearing any further variations. My intent is to give you insight so you can improve and be as great as you truly aspire being.