Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra

survey1

So ...

Let me say I was lucky enough to hear the live presentation of this album, it was a very nice experience.

A solid release by Logic Bomb, in a pretty much similar recipe to their previous albums, however refined & refreshed. It's full-on (well Logic Bomb have always been full-on), but full-on is it should be IMO. The most psychedelic full-on ever. Compared to previous Logic Bomb albums, I would say that generally it's on the same level, sometimes even more enjoyable because of the even better production quality, sometimes old Logic Bomb might be a bit more psychedelic & trippy.

Very danceable, melodic , rhytmic with enough dosages of psychedelia. Some parts are awesome while other parts are only good, but the whole album is on a very high level overall and never gets tiring or boring.

All in all, Logic Bomb have managed what most other old artists have failed ; Satisfying/not letting down their old fans and at the same time pleasing the new listeners and grabbing their attention.

Best album of 2007 so far. Perfect CANDYFLIP music!

Rating : 9/10

Sometimes the cheesyness takes over the crystal Logic sounds, but this is neglectable.

Agreed, it's maybe a little bit more cheesy than previous Logic Bomb albums but not in an annoying way, I think the balance is ok. :)

There are some truly amazing moments.

Indeed ...

• 4 weeks later...

i'm not sure its fair to compare this to headware. i'm not sure this wouldnt have been just as mindblowing as headware if you switch the release dates between the two.

to me what stands out is the actual interesting sound design/synth sounds on this compared to pretty much every other album released these days. shitty vst synths have really ruined psytrance, this album is the nord modular right in your face with actual cool programming with it.

to me what stands out is the actual interesting sound design/synth sounds on this compared to pretty much every other album released these days. shitty vst synths have really ruined psytrance, this album is the nord modular right in your face with actual cool programming with it.

There are many very high quality VSTi's (and VST effects to treat them with) out there. It's the people who use them that make those grey generic one dimensional sounds & tracks.

im checking this out as I am writing. I am having mixed feelings, although Videorome sounds great!

whoa sloww down at reverser...mm not bad but as said before here nothing out of this world. Ill come back and throw some coins after a couple listens

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

after 6-7 listens i have to agree with lots of people.

#This is one f*cking strong psytrance release if you ask me.

#There are some truly amazing moments.

#A solid release by Logic Bomb, in a pretty much similar recipe to their previous albums, however refined & refreshed.

#Very danceable, melodic , rhytmic with enough dosages of psychedelia.

This music i think I would like to listen only as a Live set, not in Dj mix on a dance floor.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 years later...

good good good !!

i feel it sounds a bit more full on than Headware and Unlimited but well it's not really a problem... (usually i don't like full on) but here there is this Logic bomb touch that makes it wonderful to listen to. Lots of melodies, really cool morning psytrance!

8.5/10