Logic Bomb - Sonic Algebra

survey1

This is my first review so i didnt wrote too much detail of the tracks, but i think i wrote enough for the people to have an idea of what the album sounds like.

1- Rascar Capac - Great flow in this one. The break at 03:45 is great with that great mysterious melodies. Great opening track.

2- Mov Ax - This has a bass too much full-on style witch i dont like very much. But has a great moment at 05:06. But all in all i think its an average track.

3- Sonic Algebra - Here comes the track that gives the name to the album.This one starts with kick and some snares. I dont like the begining, but the track progresses very well, very Logic Bomb old syle. An highlight for sure

4- Jack In the Box - The track starts with good flow, but then it gets boring (too full-on-ish for my taste). Dont like this track.

5- Videorome - Great track i like this one very much. Goa melodies... I love it!!! The break at 07:20 is great!! One of the great moments this album has to offer.

6- Reverser - A Progressive track in the midlle of the album!! Hehe Great track by the way. Great drum loops. Another highlight. The melody at 04:54 reminds me of Tegma's track A Night in Cairo.

7-Ansi - This has a beautiful begining, so much well done. Reminds me of The Third Revelation from them. Gerat melodic track. The second part of the track is much more agressive but it ends well.

8-Life is a Progressbar - Wow!!! Great piano and violins!!! This almost made me cry, but then the track suddenly become mysterious, then the kick and and bass enter and the track goes insane. The best track for me.

9-Insanity Instantly - And to finish the album, a track that i dont like very much, average track. Only the final part is good.

Overall - It's a great album, proving that Logic Bomb old style is still alive inside them. If you like Goa melodies and great flow dont miss this one. 9/10

My favs. 1,3,5,6,7,8

very good album,

new touch but you still recognize their sound

like it :posford:

Unless you are deaf you will recognise their sound here.

Anyway nice album. Easily stands out the crap nowadays in the first few listens.

Life is a progress bar is the favorite at the moment. The rest are nice as well. Hope it survives a few more listens.

Guest antic

Really? It's been out for nearly a month here :o

Well, Japan's always ahead, especially for Solstice's releases. For rest of the world release date is 25/05

But, it seems all have it already from P2P. I wonder if they'll buy it if it hits the shops finally

Hint - this was a rhetorical question :P

Well, Japan's always ahead, especially for Solstice's releases. For rest of the world release date is 25/05

But, it seems all have it already from P2P. I wonder if they'll buy it if it hits the shops finally

Hint - this was a rhetorical question :P

I'll buy it for sure, i already have Headware and i want this too.

i've got mixed feelings about this cd.

On the first listening it sounded real good .. jack in the box track is the only one which catches my attention now. ansi and life is a progress bar are ok.

pretty average release according to me compared to headware and unlimited.

something is missing.

KiCKASS ALBUM!!! :D

hehehehaehaeh..seriously now mr.Franklin..

my personal opinion about 'sonic algebra' is that it's a very good,well-written & descent album..of course 100000000 better than any other psy-trance release i've heard for years (except the schlab/suomi/australian tunes of corpse ;) )

BUT

it's not the logic album that will gonna shock their first time listeners as ''Headware'' did to us back in the days..it's less psychedelic,more clean,more groovy,more full-onish basslines,with many breaks,not so juicy/liquid sounded..

overall i think that this album opens my appetite for a logic bomb LIVE ACT somewhere outdoors @ greece like samothraki,naousa,etc...

edit:: overall a nice album full of memories from the past with a nu-sound production and without acid

experiments...nothing more,nothing less...

;)

I cant find samples of there new album anywhere, could someone point me in the right direction??

pretty average release

something is missing.

+2

Unless you are deaf you will recognise their sound here.

Anyway nice album. Easily stands out the crap nowadays in the first few listens.

Life is a progress bar is the favorite at the moment. The rest are nice as well. Hope it survives a few more listens.

I absolutely agree!Is a verry good and powerfull album! :)

This is one f*cking strong psytrance release if you ask me.

The old Logic feeling is still here and gives me nostalgic emotions.

Sometimes the cheesyness takes over the crystal Logic sounds, but this is neglectable.

Reverse is my favourite, fat dirty subtle downtempoish trance for my spine.