Agneton - The Cyberian (From Mars version)

Agneton

I'm working on a new track and as I think it sounds kinda cool,

I'd like to hear some comments from people (:

The song is not yet finished (+-3 minutes), but imo you might already be able to

judge about the melodies or sounds.

Thanks in advance!

http://www.yousendit.com/transfer.php?acti...A09AFF56D6DE67D

Thanks for sharing, downloading right now gonna post feedback later when its done.

Cheers

Diaks

Edit: i really like the sh 101 kind of sound that appears in the beginning and the melodies that kicks in has potential so keep working on the track maybe add som cool sampled voices? :posford:

Hi there...

Nice tune!

I like the intro part...the pad is really "emotive"...

Also when the kick comes in is really powerful...maybe you have to add some weird sound in the background...to make it more "surrounding"

I like the synth melodies...the one that comes in at 1:45 is really cool...i like it...

I like the second part of the track much than the first one :-)

Nice track mate...

KEEP ON GROOVING

Guest Cosmogenesis

Agneton, thanks for the sharing, mate! Very nice nitzchonot extract I'm listening here! The intro is nice, maybe the pads enter a bit too directly in the first seconds though, but the feeling is overall good. I love the traditional nitzcho sequence which starts at 1:45 with those power melodic leads. I think that's one of the main originalities of this genre: those big monster crazy leads which are there to shake our head and body. The melodies aren't cheezy but goa influenced, and that's a very good point. :)

I would advice you to add a spiritual touch with some subtle pads in the background for this sequence to go along with the very good leads you're utilizing in the track and at the same time, to refind the spiritual feeling of the intro.

Would like to hear the final version when it will be finished.

Btw, I read somewhere in a greek forum that Holymen will maybe (not sure though) release a nitzchonot compilation and he's seeking for uplifting tracks. So if you're interested, maybe you could send some demos to him. :)

Thanks a lot for your reply, cosmogenesis! When I continue making the track, I'll take your advice in my mind (:

Btw, about the Holymen CD, I asked around and found out that this compilation is not yet sure, Sanga (the man

who's behind the initiative) is maybe a little bit too enthusiastic, but we'll see... (: