The Infinity Project - Feeling Weird

abasio

Really cheap.

I bought one and it's the substance version but hell, I don't care. The music great, the CD was in great condition & it was really cheap!

There are loads see

click

Guest The Journey Man Project

cheers mate I grabbed 2 of them... makes up for the one I just sold :D Am uber excited... :clapping: :posford: :clapping:

Oh, sorry I forgot to mention, one of the sellers. Whoever I used sends a conformation email before he sends it to you so check your junk email box ;)

I'll order one if they are still available when I get my salary. :)

I'll order one if they are still available when I get my salary. :)

Well, I waited until I received mine until I posted it here (to make sure I wasn't giving bad information) and there is still loads left so I'm sure there will still be some ;)

What the hell???!!! :blink: Do I see right? 1.98$ for Feeling Weird NEW? OMG, and I bought it for 20$ from Discogs and I thought I made a super deal... abasio or anyone else, do you have some other nice deals like that? Would be great to inform like you did. Thanks.

What the hell???!!! :blink: Do I see right? 1.98$ for Feeling Weird NEW? OMG, and I bought it for 20$ from Discogs and I thought I made a super deal... abasio or anyone else, do you have some other nice deals like that? Would be great to inform like you did. Thanks.

Buy one, sold it for 25$ and you have your money back. :lol:

Remember it is the substance version (at least the one I received)

I know. That's where I bought it several months ago before posting a review here in the site. I think I even mentioned it in my review, to buy it on amazon. It's such a good album and it's insantely cheap!

Under 5 bucks in good condition!!!!

Good post btw.

hey! you know what's the best part of Amazon? After you sign up, give your addres etc,.. and want to checkout your item, to order it; you get this message:

*** We're sorry. This item can't be shipped to the country you selected. You can enter a different shipping address above, or you can remove the item from your order by changing its quantity to 0, then clicking the Update button. ***

Yes! yes!! Thanks god i'm living in slovenia, and thanks god we've been in europe since '04... sorry, but things like that really piss me off :angry::angry:

Guest antic

hey! you know what's the best part of Amazon? After you sign up, give your addres etc,.. and want to checkout your item, to order it; you get this message:

Yes! yes!! Thanks god i'm living in slovenia, and thanks god we've been in europe since '04... sorry, but things like that really piss me off :angry::angry:

Yeah, that's pathetic! Why the fuck can't I order anything from Amazon too? I want to pay instantly with Paypal, but some fuck decided that my country is not trustworthy for them?!? Thanks god people in those shops know better :)

I had the same problem trying to order games from the Amazon Market Place! Why the fuck wouldn't they ship PSP games to Japan :huh:

You must try to ask the sellers directly. I got so some really good gems. ;)

The only problem is, if you want to buy something from france or japan, because they language.

One time I saw very cheap Asia 2001 - Psykedelia in Amazon France. I asked the seller, but he answered me in french and later the CD was gone. <_<

Here is his answere --> je ne comprends pas cette langue

I think he means he can't understand the language.

Guest The Journey Man Project

w00t I've already got a bid on my second copy and have already made back my money on buying 2 copies plus a profit :)

Yeah, that's pathetic! Why the fuck can't I order anything from Amazon too? I want to pay instantly with Paypal, but some fuck decided that my country is not trustworthy for them?!? Thanks god people in those shops know better :)

remember also amazon doesn't except paypal