Really Beautiful Festival Pictures from Western Canada

Nokturnal

A friend of mine gave me a dvd of pics he took last summer, and I have put some of them up for others to enjoy. They are getting me pretty damn excited for summer festival season.

Some of these are seriously incredible photos, specifically from the Motion Notion and Shambhala music festicals:

http://www.area709.com/darvin/gallery/

http://www.area709.com/soa/gallery/

Enjoy!

And if you want to contact Justin to purchase any high res. images I am can put you in touch.

im agree these r very nice and interestin pics

pic 35 , last in shambala album

pic comment : Photo by Justin Miller How lucky am I to have my Irena? Very very very lucky.

hahaha ! yes , he is a very very lucky guy indeed ! :D

im agree these r very nice and interestin pics

pic 35 , last in shambala album

pic comment : Photo by Justin Miller How lucky am I to have my Irena? Very very very lucky.

hahaha ! yes , he is a very very lucky guy indeed ! :D

Haha, yes I am still amazed she let me slip and engagement ring on her finger this last winter while we were in Costa Rica. She is a fox, LOVES psytrance, is a smart cookie with a high profile job, and is full steam ahead to drop everything to travel the world with me next year for our honey moon.... one year of me djing across the globe... not many women would be up for that.

To clarify, Justin is my friend who took the photos, I ( Darvin) and the fella who is lucky to have Irena.

There is also a very large number of mixes free to download from the site from all the artists.... enjoy!!!

Ehm... cool ;) thanks for sharing *sighs* so good to be living a couple hours over seas from there :wub: .... of course, it also involves actually going out to see it <_<