The Lone Deranger

Guest antic

Guest antic

For the couple of last days I've been listening to that album (after couple of years, again) and can't get enough of it.

I love the way it progresses from track to track, but was wondering which of those tunes are available in unmixed versions? And I do not mean faded- in/out tracks ripped from the album, but proper ones with begin & end as they were created.

I know that Trancespotter was released on V/A First Flight & Spacepussy CD-Single and Deranger on the Deranger CD-Single... But what about other tunes? I'd love to hear unmixed versions of Demention, Snakey Shaker & Horrorgram.

Are they available somewhere?

The vinyl version is unmixed (as is the vinyl version of the Twisted album). I haven't checked in a while but they were both still available on Twisted's site not so long ago.

Both of these vinyl releases are still widely available, but I'm not sure about The Lone Deranger, but I am 100% positive that certain tacks on the Twisted album were slightly altered/edited, due to the vinyl release.

But it should'nt be a problem tracking 'em down and buying them!

Guest antic

The vinyl version is unmixed (as is the vinyl version of the Twisted album). I haven't checked in a while but they were both still available on Twisted's site not so long ago.

Both of these vinyl releases are still widely available, but I'm not sure about The Lone Deranger, but I am 100% positive that certain tacks on the Twisted album were slightly altered/edited, due to the vinyl release.

But it should'nt be a problem tracking 'em down and buying them!

Thanks guys! I know they're available, but I'm not planning buying any of them soon since I don't have the hardware to play it... I was just hoping there's a CD release that contains those unmixed tracks.

:)

this album was released twice , the 8 track cd relased by twisted recs and a 9 track rerelease by nova tekk with one more track included

wanted to listen to it to lol but ma home cheap crap regrets to play this cd so its bout 2 weeks as im listnin twisted lol

For the couple of last days I've been listening to that album (after couple of years, again) and can't get enough of it.

I love the way it progresses from track to track, but was wondering which of those tunes are available in unmixed versions? And I do not mean faded- in/out tracks ripped from the album, but proper ones with begin & end as they were created.

I know that Trancespotter was released on V/A First Flight & Spacepussy CD-Single and Deranger on the Deranger CD-Single... But what about other tunes? I'd love to hear unmixed versions of Demention, Snakey Shaker & Horrorgram.

you can (I think) get Demention on goa head vol. 6

Guest antic

you can (I think) get Demention on goa head vol. 6

Yeah, but is it unmixed version or just the album version faded-out before the end?

As far as I know GoaHead comps, it's the latter :(

Snakey Shaker is on destination goa the fifth chapter.. but i listened to it now and compared it to the version on deranger album its the same, just one or two seconds difference. :(

Thanks guys! I know they're available, but I'm not planning buying any of them soon since I don't have the hardware to play it... I was just hoping there's a CD release that contains those unmixed tracks.

:)

:blink: I never noticed this album was mixed.

I'll check my cd tonight

• 2 months later...

Yeah, but is it unmixed version or just the album version faded-out before the end?

As far as I know GoaHead comps, it's the latter :(

Exactly, the track is obviously taken from the "mixed" album. It fades suddenly on the compilation.

For some reason a lot of voice samples has been edited out of the tracks on the vinyl version... example is the "leopards & snakes" sample... can't say where exactly now, due to me owning only the LP.

Getting the tracks from the CD in unmixed versions is probably impossible as the LP tracks differs slightly, except for Trancespotter and Deranger, of course.

Guest antic

I have the vinyl and the tracks are unmixed, as expected.

Thanks for confirmation! :)

Would it be possible for you to rip them to mp3 and host/send them to me?

I really would love to hear the unmixed versions :rolleyes: