What headphones do you use?

Snapinho

Screw headphones, Im rude. I bought these portable logitech speakers for my ipod and everywhere I go, I just listen to my psytrance out loud so everyone can hear it. Wether Im at the beach, or walking through the streets of the city. Everyone needs to hear psytrance. (^o^) B):D

think im gonna do the same :D

*aside* - i already got speakers , need something to plug into my laptop and ears :)

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i have the other technics model ... the same one skazi wears ... of course if i knew that before i would not buy them ... but they are actually much better sounding than the 3 different models of sennheiser i tried (although i did not try any of the 600 series) ... also technics has much better build quality than sennhesier - but sennheisers are more light weight and win on the ergonomics

i gave up on headphones though, i dont use them any more ... i keep them just in case.

Why not if they are good headphones? I don't go for advertising but I don't go for negative advertising either.

Screw headphones, Im rude. I bought these portable logitech speakers for my ipod and everywhere I go, I just listen to my psytrance out loud so everyone can hear it. Wether Im at the beach, or walking through the streets of the city. Everyone needs to hear psytrance. (^o^) B):D

You must get some pleasant looks from the Oojisan :P

• 1 month later...

:o *drool*

Posted Image

I got these! B)Fucking amazing pair of headphones. Extremly happy with them! :D :D :::Costed me a fortune, so it was a investment!

pS. Had them for three years soon and their still in super good condition. :wub:

Also got

Posted Image

But in a non-brand - got them with my Dell XPS 1210m computer - killargh sound because of the rubber in your ear : :blink:

Also got these

Posted Image

never use them anymore, but good to have. Life time warrenty, good sound, cheap AND all the people around you can hear what pumping kewl music your listening to.

I don't understand how people can (only) use these little earphones! I bought some for when I'm riding on my bike (I thought not being able to hear the world around me could be a bit dangerous :P) I got some highly rated audio technica ones & the sound is complete shit! Compared to a decent sound system or decent headphones. How people can use these as their preferred method of listening to music is beyond me. :unsure:

And these for the mp3 player... Shure E4c

Posted Image

I had the Shure E3c a time ago, great, great!!! earphones, I guess these are even better, noone can compete with Shure in the headphones compartement in my opinion. '

As Headphones I use Icemat, actually the sounds is really good, very detailed, the bass is very bad though but it suits me fine while listening to mp3., or playing games.

killargh avatar snapin-ho :lol:

got bigger resolution?

:D

Hehe, I loved it too. Someone had it on her photo-account and I just HAD to steal it. This is all I have, unfortunately. But I've seen it before somewhere, so I guess it must be somewhere on the net. :)

I had these for the last 3 to 6 years (mostly used them for DJ Mixing purposes)

Sennheiser HD25SP ($100)

Very lightweight, sturdy, comfortable and decent sound quality. Design wise not much to break there but, if you do every part is replaceable. Supra-aural Fit (sit on the ears)

Sony MDR-V700DJ ($150)

Sony's DJ phones, heavy, fragile and If you break them nothing is replaceble. Sound is more bass heavy and coloured then the others, I would'nt recommend them for normal listening. Can go dangerously loud and have decent isolation. Circumaural Fit (around the ears)

Sennheiser HD25 [$200, Closed, 70Ohms]

I highly recommend them! since I've got these I dont feel like useing the others.

IMHO they're the best closed phones you can get, great sound and industrial build quality (every part is replaceable, not that anythings gonna break in the first place, in the 3 years I've had them only the ear pads have worn out) The best DJ headphones (sound quite all right with normal music too). Supra-aural Fit (sit on the ears)

Posted Image

Sennheiser HD555 [$180, Open, 50Ohms, Super comfy velour earpads]

Some more reccomendations; If your intended use is with a portable source such as an iPod audition these,

AKG K81 DJ [$70, Closed, 32Ohms]

AKG K26P [$60, Closed, 32Ohms]

Sennheiser PX-100 [$50, Open, 32Ohms]

Grado SR60 [$70 , Open, 32Ohms]

Koss Porta Pro [$50, Open, 60Ohms]

@Santo for the same money as the Bose, I highly recommend you check out the Sennheiser HD25-1 II instead.