What headphones do you use?

Snapinho

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pioneer HDJ 1000

I'm happy with them...but why am I the only one using them? :lol:

I have a pair of them also but they are quite painful on my oversized ears so I usually stick with the SONY when out and about but use HDJ 1000s when mixing!

I love my Ultrasone DJ-1's... http://www.ultrasone.com/htdocs/02_product...bcat=1&id=5

Posted Image

Had a pair of Sony's, MDR-V700's (<--avatar), but after a few hours of wearing them, they started to press on my ears to the point of being painful... The Ultrasone's are around-the-ear types so they don't have that problem. Plus they got surround sound B). Now, for that 'dj' on the earpiece.... :huh:

well.. they are a pain in the ass to have on over time...

Well I can imagine... a bit too much pressure n the ears I assume?! Well maybe its not good to wear any type of headphone for longer periods of time, so its kinda good its a pain! ;)

Well I can imagine... a bit too much pressure n the ears I assume?! Well maybe its not good to wear any type of headphone for longer periods of time, so its kinda good its a pain! ;)

i want my dads old sony headset, i can wear them for days without the pain... i dont remember the model.. :( gonna see if i find them on google...

• 4 weeks later...

i have the other technics model ... the same one skazi wears ... of course if i knew that before i would not buy them ... but they are actually much better sounding than the 3 different models of sennheiser i tried (although i did not try any of the 600 series) ... also technics has much better build quality than sennhesier - but sennheisers are more light weight and win on the ergonomics

i gave up on headphones though, i dont use them any more ... i keep them just in case.

any tried using logitech headphones ? any good ?

You can't really know unless you try. My first instinct is to say no, because there are many companies that specialize in making kick-butt headphones. Price is generally an issue, although the rule, "You get what you pay for", is fuzzy with headphones. Some people pay a lot of money for Bose or Sony headphones, for instance, but their prices are jacked and their quality is relatively low, so it's therefore a ripoff. Opinions that one gets here are highly subjective. I, for one, many years ago used to think Sony headphones were the shit, and spent good money on them. But that was part of the learning process.

any tried using logitech headphones ? any good ?

Nah. I suggest to to don't buy one from logitech. As Otto Matta said, there are other companies that specialize in making great headphones.

Tough, their speakers are great.

Screw headphones, Im rude. I bought these portable logitech speakers for my ipod and everywhere I go, I just listen to my psytrance out loud so everyone can hear it. Wether Im at the beach, or walking through the streets of the city. Everyone needs to hear psytrance. (^o^) B):D