MPRCD05 - Mindsphere - "Inner Cyclone" (Goa-trance)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

Euxaristw Billy gia ta kala sou logia kai support, bro!! :) There is nothing exceptional in our work, we just release some good goa tracks for the fun. But when you see what some persons are doing, it's not easy every day...

• 2 weeks later...

I'm going to have to say that "We Have A Dream" is the best track on the album by FAR!!!

I love it! It's innovative sound truely brings you into another realm beyond this earth. I hope to hear more songs like this from Mindsphere in the future.

wow this sounds really good. i will definitley be ordering this one

its free of charge no need to order :)

Its very easy, I mean they're not trying to convince you to do anything, the album is here for you, its only a click away and the target audience is the world. But anyway as for the mp3 release, I will say "hold that thought" for right now, until we see what the release announcement is from the metapsychic crew.

Oh and if its "mp3" that is turning you, I've mastered both mp3 and wav versions of the album, so a "wav" release will be nearly certain as well.

hmm I think there's confusion in here. it's just a preview to be downloaded not the full album, so the full album will be NOT an online mp3 release.

I've listened to most of the tracks in the album for I live in Turkey and had the chance to experience wonderful party nights with Ali's transcendental music that can raise the dead-tired feet up to thin air! yet I'm impatient still, to hear the remastered tracks.

:)

waiting for the final good news dear metapsychic crew :)

:D Great news! Mindsphere is an amazing artist... Real quality goatrance! I remember when I discovered him on Myspace, I was blown away...

• 4 weeks later...