MPRCD05 - Mindsphere - "Inner Cyclone" (Goa-trance)

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

It’s with a great pleasure that Metapsychic Records would like to present its 5th release, “Inner Cyclone”, the first album of Ali Akgun, alias Mindsphere. This exclusive promotion reunites Ali’s best tracks which were played in his numerous live performances across Turkey, during the period 2003-2006, and contains also a chill-out piece of his new ambient project called Mindphoria.

Posted Image

(artwork cover made by Bruno aka "Astrancer")

Tracklist:

1. Painful story (150bpm) 10:59

2. Mindrama (148bpm) 10:03

3. We have a dream (147bpm) 07:48

4. Wasted years (148bpm) 08:43

5. Operation side (148bpm) 10:37

6. To infinity (145bpm) 09:34

7. Inner cyclone (150bpm) 11:15

8. Fusion (92 bpm) 07:36

*Mastered by Bobby Ognyanov aka Synogen/Aerosis (Suntrip rec.)*

The main concept of “Inner Cyclone” is to propulse the listeners/dancers in the middle of a tornado of high sensitive feelings and authentic emotions, directly inspired by Ali’s various experiences of life. The goa fans will be certainly touched and bewitched by the diversified oriental tonalities of this dynamic & melodic eastern-influenced album, which will recreate in your mind a subliminal panoramic vision of the mythic Anatolia. Prepare your spirit and mind out your sphere!

A teaser of the album is available there>>> Mindsphere - "Inner Cyclone" Preview

The album is currently on mastering and we hope to offer it with the other announced releases until the end of the summer. Ali already released the track "Molecular Restrictive" on VA/Pyramidal Trancendence and soon the track "Perception" will appear on the upcoming VA/Human Hyperactivation.

Furthermore, Mindsphere is currently working hard for a totally exclusive and official brand-new album with unprecedented material, which we hope will be released for 2008. "Inner Cyclone" can be considered as a foretaste of what we can expect in the future from this talented artist.

Nice he is one of my favourites very autentic oriental feel in his tracks you can really hear that he is from turkey, lovely sound!

Regards

Diaks

Guest Cosmogenesis

Is there any schedule for all metapsychic releases? :) So much info about albums/compils and no music.

As I wrote it up, we will deliver all those releases before the end of the summer. But we start the promotion a few months before as the labels use to do it. ;) And sorry, I can't give you any release dates, we sort our albums out when we can find some free time, because we're all v busy with other things in the team. :)

mindblowing!

great news, we were sooo waiting for this!

all mindsphere musica are full of spirit and of emotion and of utopian horizons. youuu shaall seeee ;)

keep the spirit up! ^_^

verry good news!!!Metaphysic records strikes again!!!Great sound for sure!!!another serious release...well done!!!

so...i see some people in turkey have talent!!!! :)

Cheers!!!

The album is currently on mastering and we hope to offer it with the other announced releases until the end of the summer

Hehe, you have my personal word that you shouldn't all have to wait that long...I'm just as excited for Ali's music as anyone here, it is absolutely mind blowing and everything you could ask for of an exotic, oriental style goa.

Guest Cosmogenesis

Bobby/Aerosis has all our trust to do this mastering, which- I have no doubt for that-, will be excellent and high quality, and even more because he will get new material for his studio, hehe. :D He has a great knowledge of the sound and got experience in software not only for the music but also for other subjects. Thanks a lot, Bobby, for your help. :)

• 1 month later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

patience is a virtue, that I know... yet I can barely wait for this :)

The album will come at the end of the month, or beginning of July. I heard recently a few previews of the mastering, and Bobby is doing an amazing job with the tracks, developping them in a 3D mode. The result will be great :)

The album will come at the end of the month, or beginning of July. I heard recently a few previews of the mastering, and Bobby is doing an amazing job with the tracks, developping them in a 3D mode. The result will be great :)

Hehe first the VA - Human Hyperactivation and then this one, this should be celebrated! :posford: a release party would be cool :drama:

Yeah, but where that? (: Metapsychic fans aren't really settled in one specific

country...

It was a joke man

Lol, I already thought so, but still

the idea of such a party would be great...

It sure would :) who knows what will happen in the future ;)

cheers

Guest Cosmogenesis

I think most probably the party can take place in Sweden, since Octodur is already a party organizer there, you Diaks are coming from Sweden as well, Ethereal too, dj's also of meta. But I guess "wicked demons" with Shakta this autumn will be a kind of metapsychic party. :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

That's great :clapping: I heard the mastered files in mp3 format yesterday, I was astonished by the work. :D After VA/HH, we will have another great goa album to hear this summer. People will be very happy with this one.

Previews will appear there the coming days. :)

another beauty step from this label!!! well vasili my friend you done very good job with the other guys in label!the way you move, your choises, your presentations are very serious and carefull!!!the label hold underground profile, something that the people like it! and the covers, what can i say for the covers, amazing as always!

Continue the excellent work guys

good luck with the new release :)

greetings

biLLy