Intriga - Stupify

Oopie

did you click the topic? congrats!

you're only one step away from experiencing some truly mindblowin goa.

http://www.mikseri.net/player/player.php?n...arameter=224531

so goa-head and listen. :)

this isn't your average wishy washy "my first tracker" tune I promise. Saska aka Intriga is from East-Helsinki and here legends are born. I've heard quite a lot of his tracks and I feel he can't do wrong. Delicate piano strings and acid leads ahead, prepare to hurtle thru the cosmos! :posford:

did you click the topic? congrats!

No, I did not click it! :ph34r:

I'm around 24 hours ahead, I've been stupified for quite some time now! And I like it! Amazing track- hope this guy one day emerges as a well respected and prolific producer... Should check out his other track though, before rushing to any conclusions!

Heyeyyy. Thanx a bunch for your kind words. I really appreciate it!!!!

I haven´t made any songs like that in a while, but there´s few more. And i promise, i´ll never stop making goa trance. :D

I love it.

Personally i think this song "stupify" has some, maby too "stereotypic" elements, but at the time i wanted to make a really melodic, addictive and maby a little... could i say; korny song.

I wanted to make something to amuse myself, because i hadn´t heard any melodic goa sound like that for a long time and i had the means to create one to ease my goa craving.

I felt like people had forgotten the "real thing" so it´s a tribute at the same time. AND some of my friends are (for a reason i don´t understand) real "antimelodic-dark-tube-psy fellaz, so it was heart warming to play that song to them, over and over and over again...

So sweet.

But any wayz, it´s a deep song, and i hope you´ve heard a version without the sample "I´m so all about ultimate frisbee" ...That´s my bad humour i can´t stop my self and i don´t have any interests in trying. The speach was originally meant to brake the sonic induced trance and suddenly stick some new stuff in for the kids to chew on.

The story of "stupify". :D:D

By the way... I was thinkin of big G´s face when i thought the name of this song.

But hey. Thanx again.

Some new trax will be released (hopefully) soon on few VA - Albums later this year. One, as i understood will be a non-profit mp3 compilation, but i can´t tell more now.

The reason that the full lenght uncut "intriga" album is not yet released is that I broke my contract because of some uncertainties concerning the production proces and dates.

You´ll know when the time´s ripe. XD

Boom.

Intriga - [Cyberfunk credo - Peopleofthebutterflies.org - Elixiria.fi]

Some teasers and older trax: http://www.mikseri.net/intriga

Intriga@myspace: www.myspace.com/intricasy

(msn) ensiokuutamo@hotmail.com \ e-mail: Intriga.bookings@gmail.com