one name.

reger

IMO I would put Secede in the same vein as the Future Sound Of London... I'd definitely call it psychedelic music.

As would I but I find so much music to be psychedelic :D

There have been many artists who I loved and then later on down the road they have dissapointed me, but one producer that stands out to me and has never dissapointed wether they are on a comp or its their album is PROTOCULTURE B)

Simon "the messiah" Posford.

Simon is actually a lifeseeder from another galaxy. Lifeseeders are here on earth to help us on our way to spiritual enlightenment and to control the information, because too much technical info without spiritual growth means end of mankind. Lifeseeders have 3 big control stations on earth, located on remote places (like under the sea) where no man will get lost. Most of them stay underground but one day Simon decided to go swimming because he was on fucking fire.

He didn't find his way back to control room so he took a flying saucer and went to London. However he didn't fly, but oscillated in between dimensions.

Simon "the messiah" Posford.

Simon is actually a lifeseeder from another galaxy. Lifeseeders are here on earth to help us on our way to spiritual enlightenment and to control the information, because too much technical info without spiritual growth means end of mankind. Lifeseeders have 3 big control stations on earth, located on remote places (like under the sea) where no man will get lost. Most of them stay underground but one day Simon decided to go swimming because he was on fucking fire.

He didn't find his way back to control room so he took a flying saucer and went to London. However he didn't fly, but oscillated in between dimensions.

:wank: wow... like oldschool posford much?

For me, either Koxbox or Space Tribe (ian & olli are my heroes :lol: )

IMO I would put Secede in the same vein as the Future Sound Of London... I'd definitely call it psychedelic music.

Naaaaaaaaah, in some way yes, but in so many other ways nooooooo.

Not that it's not psychedelic, but it's not in the same vein. It's really different in a same-ish kinda way. I really wouldn't have come up with the comparison between Secede and FSOL.

This Posford praising thing is so not funny anymore. Actually it never was.

It's not supposed to be funny, it's the truth.

Posted Image

Posted Image

The thing is. It's harmless if someone find's Simon to be a great artist. One is just spreading positive sensations he's feeling.

Feeling irritated by that is a problem though. There's something fundamentally wrong in rejecting the happiness of others. It comes down to the feeling of control/power. As you have differing taste (not enjoying Posford as much as some) in music you feel powerlessness because the social group has other interests. And by so the urge to dismiss other opinions as wrong or in this case, boring.

The thing is. It's harmless if someone find's Simon to be a great artist. One is just spreading positive sensations he's feeling.

Feeling irritated by that is a problem though. There's something fundamentally wrong in rejecting the happiness of others. It comes down to the feeling of control/power. As you have differing taste (not enjoying Posford as much as some) in music you feel powerlessness because the social group has other interests. And by so the urge to dismiss other opinions as wrong or in this case, boring.

NO!

You are wrong! You must think the same way I do!!!!

:P