one name.

reger

its probably been done before, but what is the goa/psy name for you that springs up as definitely among the best for you?

i have quite a few that i consider really good at what they were or are doing, but i have to say - etnica/pleiadians.

ok, its two names, BUT, the same people behind them, so if you happen to have more than one name, you have to choose between them, unless as above they have the same members, with no additional member changes throughout projects.

:lol:

I guess Id be something like Neuron Compost or 1rgum3irgum, something goofy.

me either.

AS far as I can tell he wants us to name the artist's name we feel would describe us, ourselves, best.

AS far as I can tell he wants us to name the artist's name we feel would describe us, ourselves, best.

Does that mean reger sees himslef as a one man ethnic tribe coming from the seven star open cluster in the constellation of Taurus? :lol:

Does that mean reger sees himslef as a one man ethnic tribe coming from the seven star open cluster in the constellation of Taurus? :lol:

Or something... :huh:

:lol: no - abasio got it right, with no discussions or anything, name the best artist of yours :)

I can't think of one best artist/act. There are so many I can't choose :D

you have to, in this thread :ph34r:

Derango :unsure:

:ph34r::wacko:

Why are people so confused by this thread? It seems self explanatory to me.

Let me spell it out

Who

is

the

best

artist!!!

Do you understand?????

Why are people so confused by this thread? It seems self explanatory to me.

Let me spell it out

Who

is

the

best

artist!!!

Do you understand?????

yes, and to stay on psytrance general forum topic - it could be rather psychedelic act, not that im setting genre limitations here, but this is psytrance forum, thus electronic music preferred :D

who is the best? many ;P can't seperate one..

from modern ones I would choose ELECTRYPNOSE and DERANGO.

From oldschoolers, well ... hard one really. California Sunshine, Etnica, Battle Of The Future Buddhas , Electric Universe ....

The older I get (haha, being 21), the more I understand that there is no best anyone. There are just guys making something and at times you appreciate what they are doing more, later you don't, but you remember how awesome it was and you want to repeat that.

Not sure you got my point :unsure: hard to tell, really.

I can only say that atm I'm totally tripping out everyday when I hear birds signing (thank God I live in 50m next to the biggest park in our city). When listening to ambient (Elve/Ishvara) I can't tell is it the music or the flying dudes in the window. Wicked :)