TekkTrance Vol 3 - The Electronic Experience.

NEMO.BOFH

What do you think?  

13 members have voted

1. 1. Give me your verdict please!

• Very Good
    • Good
    • Its OK
    • Not so good.
    • Dont like it at all.

So here it is, the latest in the tekktrance series. This time less trance and more house. In the beginning pretty Minimal even.

Nemo - TekkTrance vol 3, The Electronic Experience

Playlist:

Tube and Berger - The Young and the Wild ones

Oxia - Domino

Sebastian Leger - Little Bug

John Acquaviva presents Swen Weber - First Stroke

Thomas Penton & Herman Serrao - Jacks Funk

Roman Rai - 4AM

Brisker & Magitman - Love Effect

Reverse Logic - Slow Burn

Sentrafuge - Music is Electric

Duca - Disko

John Deere - Casa Loca

Hope you enjoy :posford:

Nemo

Nemo returns with another cracking original mix. I lose sleep waiting for his TekkTrance mixes to arrive, as the first and second were absolute belters. Nemo loves to play "good music", sometimes regardless of style or age. The result is always something fresh, flowing and never boring.

I can already tell from the first track that I am going to be listening to this mix a lot. I personally regard Nemo as the most talented DJ on this forum. Mainly because of his disregard of playing whats "new", "cool" or "in" this month, and just playing good fucking music.

I will post again once Im done listening to the whole mix, but I can already tell its going to be one of my favourites so far.

Nice one bruv. :clapping:

Nemo returns with another cracking original mix. I lose sleep waiting for his TekkTrance mixes to arrive, as the first and second were absolute belters. Nemo loves to play "good music", sometimes regardless of style or age. The result is always something fresh, flowing and never boring.

I can already tell from the first track that I am going to be listening to this mix a lot. I personally regard Nemo as the most talented DJ on this forum. Mainly because of his disregard of playing whats "new", "cool" or "in" this month, and just playing good fucking music.

I will post again once Im done listening to the whole mix, but I can already tell its going to be one of my favourites so far.

Nice one bruv. :clapping:

:wub:

Nice easy listening set, and superb mixing(even if i'm not the one who should judge that)! I quite enjoy it and already listened to it 2 times!

Good job C. Nemo! Quality set you give us again!

:)

*Don't let your ego explode!

:P

Nice easy listening set, and superb mixing(even if i'm not the one who should judge that)! I quite enjoy it and already listened to it 2 times!

Good job C. Nemo! Quality set you give us again!

*Don't let your ego explode!

:P

Thank you very much Tolis :)

If you vote I don't like it at all (whoever did) please tell me why as well. Kind of cowardus to just say that you don't like it hehe. Criticism is always welcome, good or bad.

Thank you very much Tolis :)

If you vote I don't like it at all (whoever did) please tell me why as well. Kind of cowardus to just say that you don't like it hehe. Criticism is always welcome, good or bad.

No i didn't vote i don't like it! I vote it's good, and that cause i was so tired i couldn't move my hand 1cm more to reach the "very good" option!

But i'm telling you now it's very good!

No i didn't vote i don't like it! I vote it's good, and that cause i was so tired i couldn't move my hand 1cm more to reach the "very good" option!

But i'm telling you now it's very good!

No, that message was not for you. It was an addition to the post. Sorry mate :( I just find it odd that if you vote super bad that you dont at least explain WHY its super bad... bad mixing? Bad music? :) You know what I mean?

Is Nemo... Is Good :clapping:

:D Thank you!

wow(^-^)(^-^)wow

another really good mix from the dj section.

Wheres my awarding sallad?! :D

Flawless mix and awesome selection. Especially the beginning. The 3rd track is brilliant. Best mix from you so far baba. That and the survival of the trippiest which is my favorite

Really, the chill mix is your fav? :) Interesting! Thanks for the input!

I can't download any of your mixes :(

I tried clicking on the link but it wont let me click okay.

I tried saving as but it would take 2 days to download a zip file.

What am I doing wrong?

I can't download any of your mixes :(

I tried clicking on the link but it wont let me click okay.

I tried saving as but it would take 2 days to download a zip file.

What am I doing wrong?

Abasio, that is very odd. My best bet is that Japan has a weak link to Servers in Holland. Have you tried Internet Explorer? I have problems with not being able to press OK in the new FireFox as well. :(:)

John Acquaviva presents Swen Weber - First Stroke

Thomas Penton & Herman Serrao - Jacks Funk

Some nice track there :):)

gotta download this as soon as I get home infront of the comp.

Abasio, that is very odd. My best bet is that Japan has a weak link to Servers in Holland. Have you tried Internet Explorer? I have problems with not being able to press OK in the new FireFox as well. :(:)

Still really slow :(

I'll keep trying maybe I'll get lucky ;)

Still really slow :(

I'll keep trying maybe I'll get lucky ;)

any luck?

So I banged this on my ipod for the weekend and have listened to it about twice. Awesome, as I expected. Very groovy and such easy listening. Nice one nemo. Keep the vibe alive.

;)

you will so like part4... it was recorded, but it is kind of distorted :( I am going to re-record it though :) the tracks fit really nice together :)

nemo you rock!

seems we got VERY similar tastes.. already listened to set 2 and 3, both killarghs, and now gotta get the first one

nice ones! anxiously waiting for the next :)

man, nemo, fuck off hahaha

seriously, just listening to your set 1 now, and after all of them, I can say basically you seem to like the exact same tracks as I do....

so right now I hire you as my personal dj set maker... I´ll be paying you with cookies and milk, and expect at least a set every week

you can start now! :D

man, nemo, fuck off hahaha

seriously, just listening to your set 1 now, and after all of them, I can say basically you seem to like the exact same tracks as I do....

so right now I hire you as my personal dj set maker... I´ll be paying you with cookies and milk, and expect at least a set every week

you can start now! :D

:lol: how about Beer and Pretzels instead? :posford: :rolleyes: