new Logic Bomb album

I'm just listening to the new album and it sounds really promising. not as good as Unlimited perhaps, but quality is definitly above the avarage trance release. it sounds slick, well produced, good drive and rhythm. great trance basicly!

as soon as Psyshop has this in stock I'm gonna order it!

for more info: http://www.discogs.com/release/961381

i agree with mr tentacles, not as good as unlimited, but still very good and head and shoulders above the majority of releases.

i'm very glad they haven't tried to change too much as well... if it ain't broke don't fix :)

Guest antic

SAMPLES

When will you guys learn to use Arabesque.co.uk - they distribute most of today's psytrance and have samples of forthcoming releases much sooner than anyone else :)

SAMPLES

When will you guys learn to use Arabesque.co.uk - they distribute most of today's psytrance and have samples of forthcoming releases much sooner than anyone else :)

Why learn when you can complain? :huh:

I picked up This album on April 23, the day that it was released in Japan. And I just got back from a festival last night where Logic Bomb did a live set of their new album. The new album and the live set were both phenominal. B)

Why learn when you can complain? :huh:

Offtopic: reminds me of Tank Girl (the comic book, not the movie) "Why read books, when you can stare at things?!"

Ontopic: FRIKKEN AWSOME ALBUM! :)

I picked up This album on April 23, the day that it was released in Japan. And I just got back from a festival last night where Logic Bomb did a live set of their new album. The new album and the live set were both phenominal. B)

hi pandamonium, is this a japanese press of Sonic Algebra? or the regular one Solstice?

(I've been picking up classic rock releases on japanese lables, as they have a higher second hand value, but electronic music in general doesn't seem to re-issued on japanese lables, or am I wrong here?)

SAMPLES

40 seconds per sample ! <_<

id rather wait for saikosounds :)

Guest antic

40 seconds per sample ! <_<

id rather wait for saikosounds :)

Yeah, WAIT is the key word here...

Besides, you know you can listen to samples from both sites, do you? :huh:

hi pandamonium, is this a japanese press of Sonic Algebra? or the regular one Solstice?

(I've been picking up classic rock releases on japanese lables, as they have a higher second hand value, but electronic music in general doesn't seem to re-issued on japanese lables, or am I wrong here?)

I believe it is a Japanese press. I think you are correct though, I have never seen a re-issue on Japanese labels as long as I have lived in Japan. B)

I believe it is a Japanese press. I think you are correct though, I have never seen a re-issue on Japanese labels as long as I have lived in Japan. B)

Niipon Crown had a lot of TIP compilations! Almost like reissues but slightly different tracklists & artwork.

Guest The Journey Man Project

Niipon Crown had a lot of TIP compilations! Almost like reissues but slightly different tracklists & artwork.

Are you able to purchase copies for people like me of these?