A new style of DJ set?

Hey! What's up? I just thought it would be kind of cool to do a psynews mix (ie: artists on psynews) but with all the tracks on triplets (IE: none of this morphing back to 4/4 timing crap!). Would there be any interest? If so, we'd need a DJ, (i can't DJ worth shit :) )

Anyway, maybe I've sparked an interest... maybe not ;)

edit: meant to write 4/4 instead of 4/3 >:(

yes i don't think there's many tracks like this ....and to *just* have tracks with triplets in them for +/- 45 minutes might get a bit monotonous. But, if there's interest, I'd be down to record a dj set :)

btw....where in canada are you from, eh?

dont think there is many tracks outside the 4/4 timing..

I thought it'd be cool if we made them, though ;).

Lauryn- I assume your interested, By the way, i'm on vancouver island :P

I thought it'd be cool if we made them, though ;).

Lauryn- I assume your interested, By the way, i'm on vancouver island :P

For sure!

I love Vancouver! ...was only there for a day and would love to go back sometime....was there to play at Organix...I'm assuming you know Chris aka Aya...

BTW...i'm such a wannabe Canadian.....ask TC :rolleyes:

....... but with all the tracks on triplets (IE: none of this morphing back to 4/4 timing crap!). Would there be any interest? If so, we'd need a DJ, (i can't DJ worth shit :) )

For the record almost all "triplet" tracks in psytrance are in 4/4. The triplet comes from how the notes are subdivided between the 1,2,3,4 beats (standard straight 16th notes.... 1bbb 2bbb 3bbb 4bbb, triplet 16th notes, 1bb 2bb 3bb 4bb)

Lauryn- nice! way to be! ;) anyway, I wanted to check out karma & allumvium chris makes pretty wicked music, and Goa pete is totally awesome!

Jikkenteki- Ok my bad *smacks self*, but you know what I mean? (Also would you be interested?)