heres one i made earlyer

the animator

Nice! Made me smile and giggle a bit!

THats a nice effect, with the irridescent hair on those aliens! Looks like you really know what you're doing. And it looks like you could really twist people's minds!

Do you VJ or just make animations?

• 3 weeks later...

Nice! Made me smile and giggle a bit!

THats a nice effect, with the irridescent hair on those aliens! Looks like you really know what you're doing. And it looks like you could really twist people's minds!

Do you VJ or just make animations?

thanks for commenting, yeah dam aliens & alien hair doos ! :blink: well ibeen playing around with maya & max & a few other things so what i do seems to get better bit by bit. so when it comes to twisting minds ive never realy tried with visuals as in live ?, i dont have the equipment to vj here in uk !, but ide like to if the oppotunity presents its self, as you can see i do have plenty of material thats all be made by me :rolleyes:

so of ya want my alein firends to come & party let us know ?

bee-unlimited

ps oh yes dont know if you know yet but ive just released a new 8 minute animation called follow this. enjoy

hi

very nice work, i like the animals especially.

respect, i m not so handy with computers.

thanks for the comments, yay so your a wierd alien fan eh ? :rolleyes: thanks im glad you liked em.

theres a new animation ive just released called follow this, it doesnt have any new aliens in it :( but it does have its good points ;)

• 2 weeks later...