1200 Micrograms - "Magic Numbers" (TIP World)

Guest The Journey Man Project

Posted Image

The album contains 7 pieces.

7 illusions, 7 number puzzles and 7 pieces of a musical jigsaw. Customers when they have bought the album can go onlineto answer the 7 puzzles. When they have done it correctly they will receivea password that will enter them into a final puzzle. The winner will receive a Nano Ipod with the whole of the Tip World catalogue on it and 2runners up will get a classic tip t-shirt.

'Everything's a number...magic numbers...the power and beauty of numbers...your passport, your credit cards...everyone has anumber...music is numbers...eternity is a number...space and all thegalaxies, mere numbers...the computer age is just a series of 2 numbers, Oand 1...1200 Mic's a number...here you have 7 magic numbers...fiddlewith the riddle and see if it is your Lucky 7.

The winning number gets an ipod with the whole Tip World catalogue on it. For the ultimate high thrills, spills and sonic pills, become one of themagical winners and spinners and press play on the 1200 pleasure button!And remember, there is plenty of ruhmba in the number!

Good Luck and enjoy the new album.!'

1. The Magic Numbers Theme

2. Numberstruck

3. Let's get this party started

4. God of rock

5. This is a joint

6. Double Helix

7. Numbers are alive

I do enjoy their music so will get this for sure...

There music is fun & an album with just 7 tracks? Sounds like they are long (they better be).

I've not loved everything from 1200 mics but I'll be sure to check this out :D

not that I know of... it'll be the same style... and I like it even tho the GMS duo arepretty much w@nkers who missed a ton of prepaid flights out here to the Earthcore Festival last year, standing up Raj aRam and Chicago who had come for the gig... but the music is good!

Im really looking fortward to the release of this one. Im glad that I still like most psytrance, unlike others on this website who are negative about virtually every album that gets released. It gets annoying sometimes to read all of the negativity and all of the doubt. I dont know why some even listen to psytrance at all when they never have positive things to say about it. Switch to hip hop or rock or something. I know everyone has the right to voice their own opinions, but dam, shut the hell up about the negativity sometimes, and let those of us who still enjoy psytrance to be excited in a positive way about releases. B)

Im glad that I still like most psytrance, unlike others on this website who are negative about virtually every album that gets released. It gets annoying sometimes to read all of the negativity and all of the doubt. I dont know why some even listen to psytrance at all when they never have positive things to say about it. Switch to hip hop or rock or something. I know everyone has the right to voice their own opinions, but dam, shut the hell up about the negativity sometimes, and let those of us who still enjoy psytrance to be excited in a positive way about releases. B)

Its a matter of taste, i post my personal opinion like you post yours. As for the rest of the comments <_<;)

Im really looking fortward to the release of this one. Im glad that I still like most psytrance, unlike others on this website who are negative about virtually every album that gets released. It gets annoying sometimes to read all of the negativity and all of the doubt. I dont know why some even listen to psytrance at all when they never have positive things to say about it. Switch to hip hop or rock or something. I know everyone has the right to voice their own opinions, but dam, shut the hell up about the negativity sometimes, and let those of us who still enjoy psytrance to be excited in a positive way about releases. B)

:lol:

we have another new trend now - happy plur psy-pop defenders :D

I did see these guys 'live' at FullMoon festival last year, and they resemble everything that is WRONG with this scene imo.. I (and so were Snapinho & Supergroover) were in total disgust.. Old wankers on stage with plastic guitars trying to 'air guitar' the ac/dc and iron maiden riffs they've stolen and synthesized.. Put that together with the most simple and annoying bassline you can up with, this has nothing to do with psychedelic trance.. its extremely horrible crap! I hope they won't sell 1 piece of this plastic.

And yes I'm negative because acts like these are NOT my piece of cake!

Wow... this scene is full of wankers who thin gthat people having fun with th music is bad!? I have never understood when the scene became so serious and no longer a party scene... I though it was all about drugs, partiyng out door and having FUN! I have heaps of fun playing air guitar to my fav old Iron Maiden and AC/DC tracks... just as I have fun going off to 1200 Mics... I guess we someof you see this as being wankerish... I'd hat eto be your kids, you probably wouldn't let them play with toys because it is FUN!

Sure I would let my children explore toys/music on their own, but a bit of guidance wouldn't hurt right? :P

Everybody is free to enjoy bad music also, but I just can't stand shallow, cheesy and lame playback 'psytrance' acts!

And the cream of the crap is HEADLINING a festival? man, that's just not the way to go in my book..

I still think 1200 mics is horrible and I really hope they quit the scene.

There music is fun & an album with just 7 tracks? Sounds like they are long (they better be).

I've not loved everything from 1200 mics but I'll be sure to check this out :D

Me too. Last two albums have been awful crap.

u both killed me !!! i cant belive my ears hear that !!! hahahhaha this is hillarious !!!!

pandamonium ! im on ya side , count me too , we wont let them to piss of this music , we gonna defend ! :lol::P

u both killed me !!! i cant belive my ears hear that !!! hahahhaha this is hillarious !!!!

pandamonium ! im on ya side , count me too , we wont let them to piss of this music , we gonna defend ! :lol::P

You might want to read my post again mate! I don't think you understood it. Or you quoted the wrong person?

• 4 months later...

I was excited to see this page, as 1200 Mic's was one of the first acts that brought me into psy. Admittedly, they aren't High Quality Psychedelic Music... I like what I like, and the same of you... but Raja can put together some uplifting and enlightening melodies and counter-melodies, and GMS is your basic classic melodic synth-psy group. I don't like every album, and most of the time I don't like it all the way through... but "Egypt Land of the Pharoahs" and "Mescaline" are two songs that illustrate the two different sides to this particular grouping of producers: playful, psychedelic chaos and the experience of illumination.

And isn't that really what it's all about?

hmm it sounds like all their old tracks mixed together and renamed to new tracknames. Well, i like their old stuff but what's the point in this? Apart from making money of course ;)

yeah yeah i know, it's kind of their trademark with the flute and stuff but IMHO if you got the old stuff you don't need this.