Vibrasphere new album

Nurbs

by the new album or the fact they I didn't own any albums?

That you did not own any Vibrasphere albums. You seem to have pretty good taste in music and their ambient/downtempo stuff have always been and continue to be pretty good... Take it as a compliment!

That you did not own any Vibrasphere albums. You seem to have pretty good taste in music and their ambient/downtempo stuff have always been and continue to be pretty good... Take it as a compliment!

:P

Well I have this album of which I can say the last 3 tracks are worth the price alone & archipelago now! Have the Archipelago remix album is swinging it's way to me!

I wish they'd do a full chill album!

:P

Well I have this album of which I can say the last 3 tracks are worth the price alone & archipelago now! Have the Archipelago remix album is swinging it's way to me!

I wish they'd do a full chill album!

Try the album Selected Downbeats. That's the first thing I've heard from them and its Amazing :). And it's probably the reason I don't like this new album that much..

Try the album Selected Downbeats. That's the first thing I've heard from them and its Amazing :). And it's probably the reason I don't like this new album that much..

This? Where can I buy this?

Exactly. Try the link from their site here

They are mp3s for sale, and to quote from the Vibrasphere site:

Thanks for making me that little bit poorer of wealth & richer of soul!