Vibrasphere new album

Nurbs

Hey, I like this clubbier approach better than waht they did on Archipelago...

I dig the samples ... they sound nice to me B)

Samples sound ok for me as well, but i'll wait to hear the full tracks before i make up my mind! It sure sounds clubbier than their previous releases, and in most of the cases clubby=mainstream! We'll see.... but those samples are quite encouraging!

:)

• 1 month later...

i don't think i like the new direction :(

ok i gotta eat my own words

i've been playing the new album for a few days now and it is fucking amazing

bravo

EDIT: is the album version of the single different to the version released prior to the album. maybe i heard one of the remixes, 'cos it had a really different vibe to what's on the album. (i think it had a video?)

I was a bit skeptical when I first heard the samples, but since then I've been listening to the album over and over again. This is another strong Vibrasphere release. The only weak point are the downtempo tunes at the end of the album, it's not that their bad (they're really good), it's just that I wished that the there were even more uptempo tunes.

I remember that I criticized the previous album for being more of the same and I hoped that they would reinvent their sound, and that's exactly what they have done with this release.

The new album is as strong as their previous efforts and this time around their sound is taking new and exciting turns. This album will certainly introduce a wider audience to the Vibrasphere sound. Several of my friends who are not into psytrance feel in love with it immediately and I'm sure you will too.

Highly recommended!

IThe only weak point are the downtempo tunes at the end of the album, it's not that their bad (they're really good), it's just that I wished that the there were even more uptempo tunes.

What's an album by Vibrasphere without a downtempo track called something spanish? ;)

Hah, I will check that new Vibrasphere album, but I have to admit that my favourite Vibrasphere track is this...

Yea, my too, actually, my favorite is no Vibrasphere at all, it's a touch too minimal, way too easy at time's, some I do like when I think of it, We Are The Mamoth Hunters was a nice one, some other, can't even recall.

Bah.

We are the Mammoth Hunters are by TICON.. ;)

Yea, my too, actually, my favorite is no Vibrasphere at all, it's a touch too minimal, way too easy at time's, some I do like when I think of it, We Are The Mamoth Hunters was a nice one, some other, can't even recall.

Bah.