Ultimae

abasio

Ultimae records is my favourite record label at the moment. Everything that comes out on Ultimae is very high quality music & I am always eagerly anticipating the next release from them. I just wish I owned the CDs for Season 5, Aftermath and Fahrenheit Project 3 & 4 then I could have the full set ;)

Anyway of the rest of Ultimae's releases I have collected my favourites & put them together in this mix.

Tracklist

1. Asura - Code Eternity

2. Vibrasphere - San Pedro

3. Solar Fields - Levitate

4. Hol Baumann - Human

5. Aes Dana - Opalin

6. Solar Fields - Fiat Lux

7. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Photosynthesis

8. Solar Fields - Cocoon Moon (Glastonbury Festival 2005 Mix)

9. H.U.V.A. Network - Symmetric Lines

10. Aes Dana - Haze

11. Nuclear Ramjet - Folding Time (Ambient Version)

12. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Mos 6581 (Album Version)

13. Jaia - Alone

14. Solar Fields - Magic Eye

15. Carbon Based Lifeforms - World of Sleepers

16. Asura - Galaxies

17. Solar Fields - Air Song

18. Subgardens - Listen to the Flowers Grow (Aes Dana Rmx)

Time 2:08:34

Size 176MB

Link

Thanks to all the artists for making such fantastic music that I truly enjoy & too ultimae for bringing it to us

Ultimae records is my favourite record label at the moment. Everything that comes out on Ultimae is very high quality music & I am always eagerly anticipating the next release from them. I just wish I owned the CDs for Season 5, Aftermath and Fahrenheit Project 3 & 4 then I could have the full set ;)

Anyway of the rest of Ultimae's releases I have collected my favourites & put them together in this mix.

Tracklist

1. Asura - Code Eternity

2. Vibrasphere - San Pedro

3. Solar Fields - Levitate

4. Hol Baumann - Human

5. Aes Dana - Opalin

6. Solar Fields - Fiat Lux

7. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Photosynthesis

8. Solar Fields - Cocoon Moon (Glastonbury Festival 2005 Mix)

9. H.U.V.A. Network - Symmetric Lines

10. Aes Dana - Haze

11. Nuclear Ramjet - Folding Time (Ambient Version)

12. Carbon Based Lifeforms - Mos 6581 (Album Version)

13. Jaia - Alone

14. Solar Fields - Magic Eye

15. Carbon Based Lifeforms - World of Sleepers

16. Asura - Galaxies

17. Solar Fields - Air Song

18. Subgardens - Listen to the Flowers Grow (Aes Dana Rmx)

Size 176MB

Link

Thanks to all the artists for making such fantastic music that I truly enjoy & too ultimae for bringing it to us

NICE!

Wait, no T-Rex Echoes??!?!?!?!? ;)

Size 176MB

Link

Found Season 5 in a 2nd hand store for 3 euros, completely mint. Think I creamed my bones :ph34r:

But yeah, the ultimate chill-out label. You HAVE to complete the collection. But after me please .. <_<

Fuck this looks good! Am downloading now... perfect for a cloudy rainy sunday arvo :D

Not as good as I hoped.

If I have time I might try to clean it up in places.

Listening right now! Loving it so far.

B)

Perfect for today! ;)

Nice Joseph, I have really enjoyed this while working :)

what is that track with "how about an orange" sample?

good mixing as well only noticed one mix that was a bit funny (around the 75 mark) other than that it has been smooth sailing so far! But haven't had my 100% attention on the mixes, nothing popped out (except the one mentioned).

What media do record on?

Nice Joseph, I have really enjoyed this while working :)

what is that track with "how about an orange" sample?

good mixing as well only noticed one mix that was a bit funny (around the 75 mark) other than that it has been smooth sailing so far! But haven't had my 100% attention on the mixes, nothing popped out (except the one mentioned).

What media do record on?

Solar Fields - Magic Eye :)

I record onto my iriver straight out of the mixer. Not figured out how to do it onto the computer yet but I'd like to because for some reason the iriver wont let me record more than 2 hours & 16 minutes. I actually had to cut this mix short to keep it continuous :(

Audacity is a freeware recorder, its what I used to record every mix Ive ever recorded. Its great, even has mastering utilities, if one was so inclined.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

B)

(If you use a mic input, like I have to, you'll have to lower the master out on the mixer quite considerably. Play around with it before you start recording; what I do is find the loudest part of the track, start recording, and mess with the volume til I find the spot where the sound is loud, but not quite reaching the 0db level. You understand, I think. Its annoying because you have to keep messing with the monitor level every time you switch to channel monitors rather than master (at least, my mixer has that option, its a Pioneer DJM-300 with handy buttons for each monitor option) dunno what you use...)

Audacity is a freeware recorder, its what I used to record every mix Ive ever recorded. Its great, even has mastering utilities, if one was so inclined.

http://audacity.sourceforge.net/

B)

(If you use a mic input, like I have to, you'll have to lower the master out on the mixer quite considerably. Play around with it before you start recording; what I do is find the loudest part of the track, start recording, and mess with the volume til I find the spot where the sound is loud, but not quite reaching the 0db level. You understand, I think. Its annoying because you have to keep messing with the monitor level every time you switch to channel monitors rather than master (at least, my mixer has that option, its a Pioneer DJM-300 with handy buttons for each monitor option) dunno what you use...)

Sankyu berry machi :D

How do I get the sound into the computer though? I use an analogue cable from my mixer, does that just plug into the back of my computer?

Sankyu berry machi :D

How do I get the sound into the computer though? I use an analogue cable from my mixer, does that just plug into the back of my computer?

That was exactly what I had to do! Thanks again :D

• 5 weeks later...