Any old school goa/psy events over here?

qualia

I just wondered if there were any events around just for old school goa/psy stuff...

I just wondered if there were any events around just for old school goa/psy stuff...

I'm afraid not - though occasionally a party will do an old skool room. You might want to check out the Glade as Green Nuns of the Revolution, Astralasia & Cosmosis are playing.

:)

I'm afraid not - though occasionally a party will do an old skool room. You might want to check out the Glade as Green Nuns of the Revolution, Astralasia & Cosmosis are playing.

:)

Hiya Jake,

Cheers for the reply =) . Ye, Glade doesn't look too bad. I just hope the old artists I used to respect haven't changed much =o .

I wonder if a real old skool goa/psy thing would be marketable. The real old old sound is a lot different to how it is now and it always was pretty niche. I might give it a try myself lol ;) .

Thanks again =)

• 3 months later...

Ok, so I'm in London between the 10th + 18th of August and I was wondering if anyone had info about events with any oldschool goa in the area?

Feel free to PM me...

Thanks =D

qualia =)

Ok, so I'm in London between the 10th + 18th of August and I was wondering if anyone had info about events with any oldschool goa in the area?

Feel free to PM me...

Thanks =D

qualia =)

Travel to belgium there it is more old school and new school goa events, and in sweden as well!

Travel to belgium there it is more old school and new school goa events, and in sweden as well!

Ye, it seems a whole lot better in the rest of Europe. Maybe I'll take a trip over there soon!!! =) . Thanks for the reply!!!

Ye, it seems a whole lot better in the rest of Europe. Maybe I'll take a trip over there soon!!! =) . Thanks for the reply!!!

You are welcome its nice to see people out there still enjoying goa trance :posford:

check this event out: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=47631

Regards

Diaks

come to Belgium!

we have lots of old skool (goatrance) parties around here!

check myspace: www.myspace.com/dj_inada

I only play goatrance :)

btw, we organize this gig: Insanity Adventure, 31 august 2007 - belgium

see forum, parties in Western Europe!

come to Belgium!

we have lots of old skool (goatrance) parties around here!

check myspace: www.myspace.com/dj_inada

I only play goatrance :)

btw, we organize this gig: Insanity Adventure, 31 august 2007 - belgium

see forum, parties in Western Europe!

Yes indeed you should check out this event: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=47426

and watch out for Dj Inada he plays wicked goa trance ;)

• 1 year later...

Yes indeed you should check out this event: http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=47426

Still only happens in Belgium... UK has always been rubbish.

People tend to forget the Belgians got techno first too...

This party was a year ago and didn't really work out as planned, but as Ward said, more parties are coming up...

In case you are ever in the neighbourhood of BE Qualia, just drop me a line (pm or mail), in the next 2-3 months I play almost every weekend and you can only expect old/new school goa trance then... Some of the parties are even 100% old school... :) Also many fat line ups will happen (Green Nuns, Tim Schuldt old school set, New Born, MFG old school set, E-Mantra, Power Source,...)