people that left

sherlockalien

so everyone here probably loved the music or the presence of some artist/personality in the scene, that for various reasons will not be around anymore...

so who are these people you wish would go back to making music/parties etc?

for me, 2 big recent losses have been antaro quiting voov (though it is understandable, and im sure he´s gonna be making something kickass in thailand), and andre absolut stopping to make this kind of music ...

for sure maaaany others, but I´ll just write these 2 to start with

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I miss Psypilot! He left the planet... :(

I miss Zolod, too, he left this universe... :( :(

I miss Bandit (Shay Pur from Israel).

He only had 1 release "Looking For the Element", and he seems to have just vanished.

I can only imagine what he would sound like today if he were still creating. :rolleyes:

I miss Laurent "Deflo" Deflores. whose monster-stompers "Implacable" and "Tio Mate" grazed the ancient Flying Rhino Compilations. Some of the best goa from the old archives, if you ask me ;)

No doubt, such evil goa-trance was not meant for this world and it has since then been reclaimed by the Dark Lords that summoned it to this plane :lol:

I miss Laurent "Deflo" Deflores. whose monster-stompers "Implacable" and "Tio Mate" grazed the ancient Flying Rhino Compilations. Some of the best goa from the old archives, if you ask me ;)

You mean Matsuri compilations ? :P:D

No doubt, such evil goa-trance was not meant for this world and it has since then been reclaimed by the Dark Lords that summoned it to this plane :lol:

Got it & you're right!

Narly cool tracks.... wish there were more!

:D

Masaray... His '95 album is pure old school goa trance sugar! I love it as much as an album can be loved!

Uhhh, didn't know he released an album.... interesting news to know... :D

I dont miss one single one of them. Whatever they are doing right now is making them happy, and THAT makes ME happy :) Thanks to all of them for making what they did in the past, and thanks to them for making others pick up where they left :)

I dont miss one single one of them. Whatever they are doing right now is making them happy, and THAT makes ME happy :) Thanks to all of them for making what they did in the past, and thanks to them for making others pick up where they left :)

You're so lame :P

Thanks to all of them for making what they did in the past, and thanks to them for making others pick up where they left :)

Agreed. There's so much good music out there that it doesn't matter if they're not producing any more. It's really good when producers take a style and push it further or put their own spin on it. :)

edit: fixed typo!

Agreed. There's so much good music out there that it doesn't matter if they're not producing any more. It's really good when producers take a style and push it further or put their on spin on it. :)

+1

so everyone here probably loved the music or the presence of some artist/personality in the scene, that for various reasons will not be around anymore...

so who are these people you wish would go back to making music/parties etc?

for me, 2 big recent losses have been antaro quiting voov (though it is understandable, and im sure he´s gonna be making something kickass in thailand), and andre absolut stopping to make this kind of music ...

for sure maaaany others, but I´ll just write these 2 to start with

I'll be moving to Thailand in a few month myself (not for good though), so eye out him... I don't wanna miss out of the fun! (if he will be making any)

Agreed. There's so much good music out there that it doesn't matter if they're not producing any more. It's really good when producers take a style and push it further or put their own spin on it. :)

edit: fixed typo!

Well said!!

I feel so emo right now... Posted Image

:P:lol:

I miss Nemo.

Why? He's here. Oh you mean dj. nemo!??

:P

I miss Black Sun.

Well, he did leave as Hallucinogen, didn't he? :rolleyes:

I've heard him live this weekend and have heard at least 5 new tracks and I have to say that he still hasn't left. ;)

His new Live Act had many surprises and as much people say he has nothing new to offer, the guy is still making PSYCHEDELIC music, his set was crunchy fresh stuff, I was blown away by versatility of sounds but still remaining true to himself... the only difference was that the music is slightly slower but it is still twisted enough. :D