MPRCD06: PANDEMONIUM! - MUINOMEDNAP!

Guest Cosmogenesis

@rino -

i dont see this style as nitzho or goa or full on or etc..., its just pandemonium , me.

i can be using some nitzho kicks but dont see this music as one of those genres ,i just do music , i dont worry about genres.

the album is completed now , will be soon mastered.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@rino -

i dont see this style as nitzho or goa or full on or etc..., its just pandemonium , me.

i can be using some nitzho kicks but dont see this music as one of those genres ,i just do music , i dont worry about genres.

Yeah, Felipe, your post seems like you read an old post of mine and then wrote it back at me!!! :lol:

'Cause that is what I usually say: fuck genres, if it is good music, then it is good music!

The fact I generally dislike nitzho, and notice how I never use the word "hate", because I do not hate anything (OK, except maybe for the well known israeli kilargh duo :rolleyes: ), is due to my subjective taste and that is all. Not because I'm an ignorant hater or something!

I still can hardly wait to hear what you cooked up for us Lost Buddha! Or was it Pandemonium? Or Felipe...? Whatever! Keep the music alive :) !

i think goa needs new stuff , new ideas , so we need to move on instead of copying the super old skool stars.

I agree with that. And I'm surprised if anyone judges or critiques anything if they haven't heard it yet. For the record, keep an open mind everyone.

I can't say good work or not. I'll comment after I've heard it. Interesting track list btw.

Yes. I thought Lost Buddha was releasing a debut full of goatrance songs. Maybe this was the debut by the same artist. Either way it sounds interesting. Innovation, new idea's and actions can only take place through change.

Btw, as a Nitzhonot lover I can affirm that the kick in Moon Fishing perfectly fits

the Nitz lovers, so I wouldn't suggest to tone it down...well, I'll leave it over to you.

So you heard part of the album already? Can you elaborate? :o

Let's get some good quality and sized samples or the entire album up soon so we can hear it! :)

Yeah, Felipe, your post seems like you read an old post of mine and then wrote it back at me!!! :lol:

'Cause that is what I usually say: fuck genres, if it is good music, then it is good music!

The fact I generally dislike nitzho, and notice how I never use the word "hate", because I do not hate anything (OK, except maybe for the well known israeli kilargh duo :rolleyes: ), is due to my subjective taste and that is all. Not because I'm an ignorant hater or something!

I still can hardly wait to hear what you cooked up for us Lost Buddha! Or was it Pandemonium? Or Felipe...? Whatever! Keep the music alive :) !

hahaha i didnt rino ;)

its allright bro hehe , never said that u "hate" it , afterall music is all about taste , lifestyle and personality :)

Filipe ,I ,cooked this , im not doing LB anymore.

I agree with that. And I'm surprised if anyone judges or critiques anything if they haven't heard it yet. For the record, keep an open mind everyone.

I can't say good work or not. I'll comment after I've heard it. Interesting track list btw.

Yes. I thought Lost Buddha was releasing a debut full of goatrance songs. Maybe this was the debut by the same artist. Either way it sounds interesting. Innovation, new idea's and actions can only take place through change.

So you heard part of the album already? Can you elaborate? :o

Let's get some good quality and sized samples or the entire album up soon so we can hear it! :)

u tought wrong jon ehhehehe ;) i didnt do a LB album because this Goa "hype" is more than explored nowadays as so the fullon one too , so i decided to make something on my own way. its just me :)

jon cosmogensis posted 3 extracts of the album , get it while u still can.

thanks a lot for your understanding and excitment on this , i truly hope that people that like music will sure like this.

Filipe.

Good to see something different being released then the average full on thingy that all other labels seem to do!

Flying cookie has a lof of happy energy in it :) and very nice oriental scales!

I wish you all the best and im looking forwards to more releases like this one.

Regards

Diaks

exept only one kind of music that stay so powerful and pure and deeply psychedelic , its dark psy

Complete bullshit. Sorry, but it is. Hell, a lot of that stuff is barely musical - just a crap-load of sound effects. That Ghreg on Earth album isn't too bad though...

Flying Cookie sounds interesting, more so towards the samples end, where it evolves, the transition.

When I initially heard the Flying Cookie song I heard a higher pitched phone ringing in the backround at around 13.5 seconds. I thought it was the song but it was actually someone's cell phone. Unexpected random moments blended/mixed in with the melodies could compliment a track or two when one least expects it.

Moon Fishing has melodies I currently like more than Flying Cookie. The combinitions of sustained melodies with goa ones are cool. The flute stands out. It's good.

Seq-uoia is also catchy. Again with the melodies. I like it.

Pandemonium! is very different from the artist previous work but the strong goa-influence remain, and in a different style which seems less traveling and just as danceable. Based on the samples some will like this and others won't. It is different however so it will be interesting to see the different reactions.

Complete bullshit. Sorry, but it is. Hell, a lot of that stuff is barely musical - just a crap-load of sound effects. That Ghreg on Earth album isn't too bad though...

no problems , thats ok

Aliened dont like dark psy at all , he was refferin to the common opinion , not a secret that nowdays psy ppl prefer dark psy then full on and lot of then not familar with original goa trance

i m waitin for the album too be available soon ( in wave format :lol: )

Guest Cosmogenesis

i m waitin for the album too be available soon ( in wave format :lol: )

There are now new plans for the pandemonium album... I let Filipe to deliver all the infos at the right moment. :)

Flying Cookie sounds interesting, more so towards the samples end, where it evolves, the transition.

When I initially heard the Flying Cookie song I heard a higher pitched phone ringing in the backround at around 13.5 seconds. I thought it was the song but it was actually someone's cell phone. Unexpected random moments blended/mixed in with the melodies could compliment a track or two when one least expects it.

Moon Fishing has melodies I currently like more than Flying Cookie. The combinitions of sustained melodies with goa ones are cool. The flute stands out. It's good.

Seq-uoia is also catchy. Again with the melodies. I like it.

Pandemonium! is very different from the artist previous work but the strong goa-influence remain, and in a different style which seems less traveling and just as danceable. Based on the samples some will like this and others won't. It is different however so it will be interesting to see the different reactions.

hi jon , im happy to see your short rewiew on this :)

what do u mean on flying cookie? cause i didnt put any mobile phone sound in the song ^HEHEHEH

u wanted something different bro , so here it is , the real me.

:)

im sure ull find this a lot original , and its very catchy cause my style is a lot melody based ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Finally got around to checking the samples of this. Sounds like pretty in-your-face goa with a modern production. Great! When's it out? ;) (The flute on Moon Fishing is a nice touch, just to add insult to insanity. Which is a good thing. Honestly. :clapping:)

Just checked out the teasers.

Flying cookie is a real energetic track! I can't smell cheese anywhere, but only high energy.

Moon Fishing is straight bashing Goa, again very energetic and moreover really pumping.

Seq-uoia is a really great track with lots of nice sounding melodies which make my ears go :lol:

Yes, this release fits its name, and I can't wait to hear the full album :)

thanks chis n appa. im sure this album will speak by itself. and its just like yas said , its Pandemonium! bashing goa n even more!...

i will play live in sweden , anger managment and return to the source in portugal as Pandemonium! , i dropped the lost buddha project.

im also signed to shivlink records, india , as pandemonium!.

Just listened to the samples, and I do not know what to make of it yet, and I think that is a good thing.

This music reminds me of another type of trance music altogether, but i cannot put my finger on it.

It has a goa feel and energy, but is also very bouncy and fun. almost akin to the happy hardcore energy (not relating the sound to that style of music but rather the energy boost I receive from listening to it) though some of your sound FX get close.

I'm keen on listening to an entire track since only 53 seconds of one track and a little over a minute in another cannot aptly convey your sense of flow. not to mention getting the mastering done on it will be key.

thanks for the samples and good luck with the release :)

It has a goa feel and energy, but is also very bouncy and fun. almost akin to the happy hardcore energy (not relating the sound to that style of music but rather the energy boost I receive from listening to it) though some of your sound FX get close.

Nitzhonot is kinda the 'Happy Hardcore' in the Goa genre ;)

But I get the impression 'Pandemonium' (or Lost Buddha ;))

doesn't want to relate himself to one specific style of music. Therefore I shall

respect his point of view. But well, I still see it as the first 'Nitzhonot' (not speaking

about Uplifting) release in about 7 years!

It has a goa feel and energy, but is also very bouncy and fun. almost akin to the happy hardcore energy (not relating the sound to that style of music but rather the energy boost I receive from listening to it)

Have you tried Sattel Battle? Or a bit of Safi? :drama:

thanks ya´ll for the cool vibes respect and for the understanding :)

PS: i declined my contract with shivlink rec for some artistic reasons , so it means it will be out for free on metapsychic.

for live acts etc contact metapsyche

• 1 year later...