MPRCD06: PANDEMONIUM! - MUINOMEDNAP!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Guest Cosmogenesis

To all the psy-community, I'm very proud and happy to announce that Filipe Santos aka "Lost Buddha" decided to release his first brand new with unprecedented material album, "Muinomednap!" ("Pandemonium!" backwards ;) ) on our common label, Metapsychic Records! Filipe will present you a complete underground/high quality album of his newest psytrance project, "Pandemonium!" His first track under this new alias will appear very soon on our second compilation, "VA/Human Hyperactivation", and will be a foretaste of what will follow next and, more precisely, soon!

Posted Image

The main concept of "Miunomednap"! is to introduce you into a magical diversified world in which you will push the gates of a very uncommon 360° degrees psychedelic trip, and where all your senses will be activated for a synaesthesiac "pandemonium" vision. Expect to discover a vast number of different emotions in this unprecedented original album: each track contains its own feeling, particular universe, groove, rhythm & melodies. Your body and brain will be balanced between madness, euphoria, high sensitive feelings, thanks to its unique and closed style, a savant mixture of different psy-genres: nitzchonot, psy/goa-trance and full-on.

Here you can listen a small teaser of three album tracks: Pandemonium! - Muinomednap!

Here is the tracklist of the album:

1-Once Upon A Time... Prologue

2-Pandemonium! 147 BPM

3-Stuck In The Wall 143 BPM

4-Moon Fishing 149 BPM

5-Falling Stars 144 BPM

6-I Saw It! Interlude

7-Flying Cookie 145 BPM

8-Seq-uoia 146 BPM

9-Key To The Trunk 142 BPM

10-An Harlequins tale 126 BPM

11-... The End? Epilogue

The album is now completed and the mastering will start soon :)

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yesssss man! This release will SHOCK the Psytrance community!

Prepare for some high quality Nitzhonot and pray for forgiveness in case

you used to bash this genre. You were SO WRONG!

Greetings.

Pandemonium's fanbase ;)

God damn, the Flying Cookie & the Seq-uoia track are soooo damn hot!

Why did you only started this project now? Man you don't believe how happy I actually am...

I mean, people, just give this neo-Nitzhonot a try. Let go the prejudices you might have.

This is not the stereoypical Holymen-Nitzhonot. It's much more creative & innovative!

To all the psy-community, I'm very proud and happy to announce that Filipe Santos aka "Lost Buddha" decided to release his first brand new with unprecedented material album, "Muinomednap!" ("Pandemonium!" backwards ;) ) on our common label, Metapsychic Records! Filipe will present you a complete underground/high quality album of his newest psytrance project, "Pandemonium!" His first track under this new alias will appear very soon on our second compilation, "VA/Human Hyperactivation", and will be a foretaste of what will follow next and, more precisely, soon!

Posted Image

The main concept of "Miunomednap"! is to introduce you into a magical diversified world in which you will push the gates of a very uncommon 360° degrees psychedelic trip, and where all your senses will be activated for a synaesthesiac "pandemonium" vision. Expect to discover a vast number of different emotions in this unprecedented original album: each track contains its own feeling, particular universe, groove, rhythm & melodies. Your body and brain will be balanced between madness, euphoria, high sensitive feelings, thanks to its unique and closed style, a savant mixture of different psy-genres: nitzchonot, psy/goa-trance and full-on.

Here you can listen a small teaser of three album tracks: Pandemonium! - Muinomednap!

The tracklist will be communicated the coming days and updated on the same thread. The album is almost complete, only one track remains and will be finished soon. :)

Great news my friend Vasilli!!!This new release sounds verry cool!So...we waiting for another interesting release from your label!!!

By the way the cover is great too, its beautiful and artistic! profesional work! Cheers bro!Good luck with that!

Guest Cosmogenesis

Yesssss man! This release will SHOCK the Psytrance community!

Prepare for some high quality Nitzhonot and pray for forgiveness in case

you used to bash this genre. You were SO WRONG!

Greetings.

Pandemonium's fanbase ;)

Thanks for your comment, Agneton! Indeed, this album will surprise many people there, I can guarantee it! I was myself very surprised when the first time I was listening to it, because its style is really unusual and, at the same time, innovative at our time IMO. I never heard something similar to this music by the past, it's very diversified and particular. :)

And yes, we hope that the nitzchonot genre will be more estimated thanks to this album, Filipe used the nitzch elements in a good way and there is nothing cheezy or folkloric inside like the today uplifting VA/ of transistance for ex.

But you will notice in fact that there are also other genres inside, not only nitzchonot elements are included. Some of the tracks sound more goaish, others more psytrance, others contain full-on elements. It's a mixture of all kind of sounds you can listen nowadays.

To d-vision, thank you for your amazing support, bro! :D We have to thank mostly Filipe who is working very hard in order to offer us an unforgettable artistic and quality album there. Samples for each track will post the coming days. :)

i didnt find that v/a transistance or any other album from DR or Mendarks Unicorn Music sound cheesy or poppy or plain or woteva esle of same kind :)

not becoz i prefer the greek part of this wonderful music :)

Guest Cosmogenesis

i didnt find that v/a transistance or any other album from DR or Mendarks Unicorn Music sound cheesy or poppy or plain or woteva esle of same kind :)

not becoz i prefer the greek part of this wonderful music :)

Glad to hear a positive opinion there, because unfortunately most of the people find the most recent releases of the labels you mentionned there "cheezy". :(

Glad to hear a positive opinion there, because unfortunately most of the people find the most recent releases of the labels you mentionned there "cheezy". :(

The music just evolved, like Goa transformed into Full On.

I enjoy both the new Uplifting sound as the old Nitzhonot sound,

but still prefer the old Israeli music. And Filipe is the first artist out there

that produces this 'old style' since 2000...that's one, but what's maybe more important,

he also innovated the genre at the same time by adding much new , like Cosmogenesis

mentions...Goa & Full On influences (:

The only problem for some of the people here on the forum might be

the typical Nitzhonot kick. I love it, but most Goa-lovers will probably think it's too hard.

It's maybe a nice idea to search some other forums were they are used to harder styles,

Hardtrance forums for example...I don't know, but attracting new people for a 'new style of music'

doesn't sound bad to me (:

unfortunately most of the people find the most recent releases of most of labels "cheezy"

exept only one kind of music that stay so powerful and pure and deeply psychedelic , its dark psy

but i still prefer the old Greek music

I don't have time for that crap, all off-topic posts set invisible. Behave people!

unfortunately most of the people find the most recent releases of most of labels "cheezy"

exept only one kind of music that stay so powerful and pure and deeply psychedelic , its dark psy

but i still prefer the old Greek music

aliened its only a matter of taste bro , u dont have to like my music , i like some uplifting trance too , in fact i like all good music outhere , afterall good music is good music.

The music just evolved, like Goa transformed into Full On.

I enjoy both the new Uplifting sound as the old Nitzhonot sound,

but still prefer the old Israeli music. And Filipe is the first artist out there

that produces this 'old style' since 2000...that's one, but what's maybe more important,

he also innovated the genre at the same time by adding much new , like Cosmogenesis

mentions...Goa & Full On influences (:

The only problem for some of the people here on the forum might be

the typical Nitzhonot kick. I love it, but most Goa-lovers will probably think it's too hard.

It's maybe a nice idea to search some other forums were they are used to harder styles,

Hardtrance forums for example...I don't know, but attracting new people for a 'new style of music'

doesn't sound bad to me (:

agneton thanks a lot for your support :)

what i have to say is that i stopped to compose and produce "limited" to the goa style and i started to make what is the real me.

i made pandemonium to "shock" the entire system , i expect people to like and people that are gonna bash this entirely , but i wont stop , if people bash this its because my music made them something and they gave importance to it , so i won. im the pandemonium i eat people alive , and if yas dont behave yas wont get the flying cookies.. :lol: :lol:

I would say that this music is me . genres? u guys decide. i think goa needs new stuff , new ideas , so we need to move on instead of copying the super old skool stars.

Well, I am everything but a nitzohonot fan, but that does not imply that this album sucks before I give it a listen! Maximal respect and support, of coarse I cannot wait to hear the album and this clash of styles and ideas! Nice going Felipe, keep the music coming :)

As long as you evolve and pursue your own and original trademark sound, it cannot be bad. Don't be discouraged, I'm sure I will find something to my taste on the album!!! YAY!!!

Well, I am everything but a nitzohonot fan, but that does not imply that this album sucks before I give it a listen! Maximal respect and support, of coarse I cannot wait to hear the album and this clash of styles and ideas! Nice going Felipe, keep the music coming :)

As long as you evolve and pursue your own and original trademark sound, it cannot be bad. Don't be discouraged, I'm sure I will find something to my taste on the album!!! YAY!!!

pick the prewiews and let me know what u think :)

bro people who like music will sure like this.

thanks a lot.

God damn, Flying Cookie is... hmh, exxxplosive! I'm just listening to it and that is some music due to melt any dance floor. Amazing melodies. Great sample!

Moon Fishing is well... :blink: the kind of track I usually don't like. I really like those slower, classic like background melodies, and the flute line is catchy as hell though, but it all pushed to the background, and the crunchy kick is leading the track... Some might like it, it sounds like a track conceived to please the nitzho crowd, and since I do not belong there, I must say the track does not amaze me too much. Oh well, don't mind my remarks though Felipe, as you know you just cannot please everybody, and evolution is always welcome!!!

With Seq-uoia we are kind of back on track. The acid synth sounds nice in my ears, the melody, while far from complex or mind intriguing, is once again catchy and dance friendly. The track (as the previous two) shoud really do some heavy damage to all them crazy dancers, and it should probably knock the woofers outta any speaker system! I like it: it is uplifting and happy, but not on the "banging" nitzho side, this is still psychedelic enough to keep my interest. What I want to say, is that while listening to this, I can sense this music has a more determined and far reaching goal than just to bang all over the place with huuuge bass kicks and over-the-top melodies. That is what I do not like about the whole uplifting thing... This is uplifting, yet nicely constructed. For home listening and dance floor devastating.

Overall, nice. I like it. IMO, nothing here for example tops Southern Oracle, but it wasn't supposed to. I can hear that was not your intention. The tracks sound very good, although 60 second samples don't say much to me! One negative comment would go to that bass kick on Moon Fishing... Tone it down, Felipe. A track like that seriously sounds like something I would label cheesy in 1999. The rest is so fine though, and a kick covering all those nice sounds, does not do the track justice. Let alone the fact that any of those effects sounds more elaborated and trippy than the kick. You've done a nice job balancing a strong kick and other sounds in the Seq-uoia track! ;)

All from me for now, keep it up!

i didnt say that i dont like u or anything u do Filipe , otherwise i will tell u and Basilisk both pesrons i much apriciate and respect

and i like ya music and all u do

God damn, Flying Cookie is... hmh, exxxplosive! I'm just listening to it and that is some music due to melt any dance floor. Amazing melodies. Great sample!

Moon Fishing is well... :blink: the kind of track I usually don't like. I really like those slower, classic like background melodies, and the flute line is catchy as hell though, but it all pushed to the background, and the crunchy kick is leading the track... Some might like it, it sounds like a track conceived to please the nitzho crowd, and since I do not belong there, I must say the track does not amaze me too much. Oh well, don't mind my remarks though Felipe, as you know you just cannot please everybody, and evolution is always welcome!!!

With Seq-uoia we are kind of back on track. The acid synth sounds nice in my ears, the melody, while far from complex or mind intriguing, is once again catchy and dance friendly. The track (as the previous two) shoud really do some heavy damage to all them crazy dancers, and it should probably knock the woofers outta any speaker system! I like it: it is uplifting and happy, but not on the "banging" nitzho side, this is still psychedelic enough to keep my interest. What I want to say, is that while listening to this, I can sense this music has a more determined and far reaching goal than just to bang all over the place with huuuge bass kicks and over-the-top melodies. That is what I do not like about the whole uplifting thing... This is uplifting, yet nicely constructed. For home listening and dance floor devastating.

Overall, nice. I like it. IMO, nothing here for example tops Southern Oracle, but it wasn't supposed to. I can hear that was not your intention. The tracks sound very good, although 60 second samples don't say much to me! One negative comment would go to that bass kick on Moon Fishing... Tone it down, Felipe. A track like that seriously sounds like something I would label cheesy in 1999. The rest is so fine though, and a kick covering all those nice sounds, does not do the track justice. Let alone the fact that any of those effects sounds more elaborated and trippy than the kick. You've done a nice job balancing a strong kick and other sounds in the Seq-uoia track! ;)

All from me for now, keep it up!

yea bro im happy with your short rewiew. im also happy that u made a constructive critic to the demos , :) i wont be sad that u think this is cheezy etc.. i like it . u dont have to like this just because its me bro , i just do what i like :)

this album was done thanks to the magic of DR.Hoffman btw.. so if u understand the stories u wont find it cheezy . there´s a lot of comedy in this . its a whole different concept album with different stories inside , u will like some and some u wont , hug bro.

there´s a lot of comedy in this

The track titles are really funny ((:

Btw, as a Nitzhonot lover I can affirm that the kick in Moon Fishing perfectly fits

the Nitz lovers, so I wouldn't suggest to tone it down...well, I'll leave it over to you.

Btw rino I think it's great to see you giving some positive critics! Even if you normally

are a Nitzhonot hater (:

The track titles are really funny ((:

Btw, as a Nitzhonot lover I can affirm that the kick in Moon Fishing perfectly fits

the Nitz lovers, so I wouldn't suggest to tone it down...well, I'll leave it over to you.

Btw rino I think it's great to see you giving some positive critics! Even if you normally

are a Nitzhonot hater (:

bro problably i wont change anything because this is the way the song is already done.

agneton ull love the song names ... EHHEHEHE.

smell touch sense see hear feel hold own choose one u like more (suits to u better ) maybe sniff ? becoz as they say that love is in the air , if so , y nobody see it ?

step or two or maybe three or more ? anyway u r right , it does ! :lol: