Skazi and others

psytimeofmylife

Skazi  

54 members have voted

1. 1. Do i like his music

• yes
    • nope

Ok, so now I'm gonna embarrass myself a little... but I can cope with it.

As I was checking the Reviews forum, I read something about Skazi and full on. So, my silly question is: is Skazi fullon?

Which artist produce similar music as he (atm I like his music)?

Thanks for all your replies! :lol:

Edited by Nemo

of coz its not full on in generally spoken

animal in storm was really impressive but all other specially recent work is totally crap , dont know how it happens but for my ears asjer is the worse artist from chemical mafia

Animal was pretty shit if I remember! Though I can't really remember. Obviously not memorable!

well its not something I would buy,and I wouldnt even bother to download it,but its better than the rest of his stuff. ;)

well its not something I would buy,and I wouldnt even bother to download it,but its better than the rest of his stuff. ;)

Human shit is better than dog shit but that still doesn't mean it deserves any praise whatsoever <_<:P

Human shit is better than dog shit but that still doesn't mean it deserves any praise whatsoever <_<:P

its more like dry shit compared to wet shit. dry shit is better because it doesnt stink and if you step on it,its less troublesome to clean. ;):P

Which others you meant when you said Skazi and others ? You meant Chemical Crew ? Or the other non talented sheetheadz ?

I was talkin about what skazi released after animal. but I guess it applies to those you mentioned too. ;)

shit music either way. animal was just less shit than the rest. :lol:

Guest The Journey Man Project

I've tried many times... I din;t mind his two early albums.. storm and animal and regret having sold them :( but the rest of his music just has never clicked with me... not live or on cd... nor any of the related artist's from Chemical Crew... it just smells of bad cheese! Th eonly thing lamer is Infected Mushroom!

• 2 weeks later...

I don't appreciate his music at all, in fact I detest it, and everything this guy stands for (what ever that is).

But I respect him a lot. He has managed to make himself a very strong name, and has taken his concept very very far.

One thing I was thinking of the other day though.. Does this guy have a microphone on stage too, to like, present the next track like rock-artists does? Does he shout "Thank you, Sao Paoloooooo!" somewhere in his liveset? I mean, with the music he is presenting, that sort of thing comes naturally. It would be very silly if he does not interact verbally with the crowd at all, just blasting away on his guitar.

Has anyone seen him live and could enlighten me?

Have a nice day!

He does magic tricks on stage!

He manages to completely disappear up his own arse!