Special Ticket includes

-express Entry

-Backstage area

-Backstage Bar

will u go, pavel?

I'll invite you for a beer when u come here to see them :P

From another forum...

Posted Image

ICQ is being highly quality product is why we do indorsing!

Is having many exciting shit but best of shit being incorporating wonderful duvdev text the reader!

Sometime you type very words but you not understanding what they bloody say!

You worry yes but now no worry! At click of sodding button i do sing all words you writed!!!!!!

Is very fuking beautiful yes!!!!!! You download!!!!!!

:lol:

Ah nuts!

I should re-download ICQ then? Yes? No? Na!

Seems ICQ's Becoming Insane.

:unsure:

Sick pic Colin, WTF did you find it?

:lol:

I think IM are cool! :) Good on them for all the fame they are getting! If that is what they wanted, why not, right!? There are other musicians out there that you can listen to instead if you dont like what IM is doing at the moment.... comon! :)

I think IM are cool! :) Good on them for all the fame they are getting! If that is what they wanted, why not, right!? There are other musicians out there that you can listen to instead if you dont like what IM is doing at the moment.... comon! :)

Yeah! I wish I was making loads of dosh!

I hope they like their music though!!

Damn, they're making so much money nowadays (apparently) and they couldn't afford a decent shoes for those suits?!!

Now that's hilarious...

no one in israel has decent shoes. absolutely no one. it's an israeli thing, walking with shoes which has nothing to do with what you are wearing. even i do it. :P

Guest antic

They are israelis? :)

no one in israel has decent shoes. absolutely no one. it's an israeli thing, walking with shoes which has nothing to do with what you are wearing. even i do it. :P

Really? One's learning new stuff all the time :)

I hate fucking crocks motherfucker!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They have become a national problem like shouting on the fucking cell-phones everywhere and driving like ass clowns

I was about to purchase myself a pair :blink:

Beh,bashing IM is older than bashing G.W.BUSH

i dont see any problem here,yes a total commercial step if u may,so what ? nothing new there to justify another IM bashing topic. or is this simply an icq bashing topic ?

in that case i'm in,icq sucks :lol:

i do have fond memories and some erotic chats in icq's history (with women mind u,pavel)

so yes it sucks nowdays but it did rule for quite a while

Beh,bashing IM is older than bashing G.W.BUSH

i dont see any problem here,yes a total commercial step if u may,so what ? nothing new there to justify another IM bashing topic. or is this simply an icq bashing topic ?

in that case i'm in,icq sucks :lol:

i do have fond memories and some erotic chats in icq's history (with women mind u,pavel)

so yes it sucks nowdays but it did rule for quite a while

Plus fucking ONE! :)

I don't think it is that ok for one producer to point the finger at another one, especially on forums. :unsure:

But yeah, after getting completely mainstream this is not a surprise... maybe ICQ soundtrack will sound better than their latest effort. <_<

I don't think it is that ok for one producer to point the finger at another one, especially on forums. :unsure:

:huh:

I'm just a person, just like you. I happen to make a bit of music that some people seem to like. So what? I'm still entitled to an opinion, right?

I just think it would be interesting to hear what Erez would do when solo since they say he and Duvdev don't even agree among themselves, and especially since i happen to not really like Duvdev's singing. Not really a radical opinion in this forum, i'd reckon. Am i pointing any fingers?

Am i pointing any fingers?

As long as it's not the middle one, it is ok.... :D:P

BTW, this topic is old... look down the general section, there was already topic about this one. ;)