Results for Best of 2006!

moni

even steve roach has a tempo, hunny, if your patient enough to listen for it!

<3

Hehe :) It would be a pity though, if people miss out on what has got to be the greatest psychedelic experience of 2006 (Kairos: music+visuals) because they think it's some generic yawnbient, because it is definately not. Anyway, why do I even care.

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

jesus christ! you dont have to be an asshole, man! i didnt do anything to you!!!

wtf???

You don't have to write lies and free sarcasms. Thanks.

Music that has no tempo is not music. Tempo is a fundamental thing in music

Well thats why I wrote as such... meaning tempo in the bpm scale.... I have heard ambient though were I feel its nearly without a conventional tempo...

Sound is not tempo per se.... ;)

need i remind you all with my disgust for filteria? yes i love goa... but its dead. do something NEW with it, like khetzal did, or STFU!

Hi everyone. I am happy to see people enjoyd the Heliopolis album :) Thanx for voting. I hope 2007 will bring us some nice music and a good psychedelic year! Also, look out for my sideproject K.O.B. (album will be out out in a few months). Hope u will enjoy it as much as i do making it :)

Take care / Jannis Filteria

you did a good job, mate! cant wait to hear kob!

love ya!

<_<

:lol:

oh well, whatever. i dont care

but i AM always right about these things. you should prolly listen to me!!! lest you make a foo outta yerself

If I were you gumballs, I'd stop posting in this thread right now.

Did you vote? I doubt it!

So please stop the bullsh*t posting b4 you get your ass banned!

You seem to be the only "foo" here.... troll. :angry:

Goodbye.

I was surprised to see my project in the top 10. All aplogies to those who feel I didn't deserve a place there. Thanks to those who remebered the album this long. :blink:

To me it's heavenly!

Thanks Tyler for creating such beauty. :D

I'm sure Mars and Anoebis absolutely love Filteria and the other artists on Suntrip. After all, they work hard for not much return to release their music. For them, I'm very sure that Filteria etc. write some of the best music in the world. What would it say about their commitment had they voted someone else in the top spot?

And I see a troll. Not quite in the same league as Ishwara/pants-on-u-head/acid fart or whatever he's calling himself on Psynews today, but a troll nonetheless.

If I'd voted in this poll I'd for sure have put OOOD - Free Range in the top spot. Why? Because I think it's fucking great.

I'm not sure what his GP is, but I do know he's trying to piss a lot of ppl off.

Trolls always have an ulterior motive, right? :P

You should be very proud Colin, Free Range is f*ckin' great!!

There's not a week that goes by that I don't listen to it. Well that & We Are Free... another one of my favs!

Kiss ass.... NO! I just have exquisite taste! :rolleyes:

Awww, thanks! It was my pleasure. :D

Well the way you played your set at Samadhi last Sept.... wicked!!

So of course I had to buy Efflorescence asap! :P

If you want Tyler, you can add me to MSN. 'Sup to you dude. :D

Peace & love to everyone here!

Posted ImagePosted Image

Well the way you played your set at Samadhi last Sept.... wicked!!

So of course I had to buy Efflorescence asap! :P

If you want Tyler, you can add me to MSN. 'Sup to you dude. :D

Peace & love to everyone here!

Posted ImagePosted Image

It's not a matter of "want", it's a matter of "can't" I don't like or use any chat software.... SORRY. We can always have e-mail discourse, though. :) Helps me moderate my time best.... like right now, I should be working on art for labels but taking a break from it to find a laugh or two here (some of you post some hilarious stuff) and get some serotonin flowing. :)

Hope my new avatar generates some smiles and giggles for you all. :lol:

It's not a matter of "want", it's a matter of "can't" I don't like or use any chat software.... SORRY. We can always have e-mail discourse, though. :) Helps me moderate my time best.... like right now, I should be working on art for labels but taking a break from it to find a laugh or two here (some of you post some hilarious stuff) and get some serotonin flowing. :)

;) sure do! I wish I could grow a fro like that :rolleyes: I guess that could be in my next life!

Totally understandable! Did you ever get the link to my pics from Samadhi from Isra?

If not... PM me the email you'd like to receive links on. They're all on my Yahoo Photos.

No viruses.... I promise! :D

Narly pic btw! :lol:

Now get back to work.... :P

;) sure do! I wish I could grow a fro like that :rolleyes: I guess that could be in my next life!

A trippy 70's fro? Coolio!

haha. My real hair, at that length, would nver fro up like that.... waaaay to thick.

http://people.tribe.net/quasga/photos/0fad...c3-a56ec51a9fe3

But that was back in Cctober 2006 right before I shaved it off and dontated to wigs for kids (cancer org). A little girl is happily wearing it now, hopefully. :)

Totally understandable! Did you ever get the link to my pics from Samadhi from Isra?

If not... PM me the email you'd like to receive links on. They're all on my Yahoo Photos.

No viruses.... I promise! :D

I grabbed them.... actually have one posted @ tribe

http://people.tribe.net/quasga/photos/6885...cf-c0c6a7c4b87e

Thanks again so much!! :) Samadhi was really a great time for me despite the rain that chased some away. :)

Itay (Kukan Dub Lagan), Andy (ProSect), and Matteo (Loopus in Fabula) had me cracking up in some way or another....

great guys... oh and cannot forget Yannis (Jaia)

Big respect to Stas and crew for bringing and taking care of us. They went through some serious hell and we still bascially all smiles. :) Amazing :blink:

haha. My real hair, at that length, would nver fro up like that.... waaaay to thick.

http://people.tribe.net/quasga/photos/0fad...c3-a56ec51a9fe3

But that was back in Cctober 2006 right before I shaved it off and dontated to wigs for kids (cancer org). A little girl is happily wearing it now, hopefully. :)

I totally don't remember you having long hair like that! But then maybe its been that long since i've seen you in person! :P Hope you're well!

I totally don't remember you having long hair like that! But then maybe its been that long since i've seen you in person! :P Hope you're well!

It has been awhile... I think the first and only time we've met was at GM2k5 and I generally kept my hair pulled back, but it was more shoulder length back then.

http://people.tribe.net/quasga/photos/1b27...f7-6a33ebc78582

It seems to grow incredibly fast and durable. There are people that needed it more than I. :)

But what I'm really curious about is this between you and monkey......

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?s=...st&p=723546