Porcupine Tree

Ov3rdos3

I wish to thank Feathers for introducing me to Porcupine Tree, prob one of the best bands I have heard in ages. Very deep, emotional and atmospheric, this is truely amazing stuff.

Do yourself a favour and give it a listen.

And if you have been living under a rock, also give Tool and Perfect Circle a chance. It pwns ur puny pie trance.

Guest The Journey Man Project

because people feel that if you play a more common instrument, unlike a synh or midi keyboard, you are more of a musician... whereas if you use softsynths, you have no real musical skills... similar to saying well I have a real job, I'm a lawyer compared to say a construction worker... it's people being snobs... it makes them feel better... and I'd have thought this was definitely and off topic topic as it has nothing to do with psytrance... and Tool? yeah well each to their own... I find it boring... even on drugs.

And if you have been living under a rock, also give Tool and Perfect Circle a chance. It pwns ur puny pie trance.

Are you kidding? Tool has been redoing the same few songs for three albums now. They were good writers once, but they have not evolved for years.

because people feel that if you play a more common instrument, unlike a synh or midi keyboard, you are more of a musician... whereas if you use softsynths, you have no real musical skills... similar to saying well I have a real job, I'm a lawyer compared to say a construction worker... it's people being snobs... it makes them feel better... and I'd have thought this was definitely and off topic topic as it has nothing to do with psytrance... and Tool? yeah well each to their own... I find it boring... even on drugs.

hehehe true.

OD you sound like my dad :lol: