Chemical Crew goes Progressive

fohat

Track 1 is okay morning full on as well. It's still Chemical Crew though. The cover art is laughable.

hehe, so? If you like the track, you like the track, doesnt matter if its Frank Zappa or the Beatles that did it....

hehe, so? If you like the track, you like the track, doesnt matter if its Frank Zappa or the Beatles that did it....

Nah, there's much better prog/morning fullon by Tribal Vision / Oxygen. ;)

It sounds ok, but not much more than that. It's just a sample though, so can't make any final judgements.

If Chemical Crew suddenly decides to release good music, fine with me :)

Nah, there's much better prog/morning fullon by Tribal Vision / Oxygen. ;)

So what you are saying is, that because its Chemical Crew, it is crap, no matter if it sounds good! :) Wow :)

So what you are saying is, that because its Chemical Crew, it is crap, no matter if it sounds good! :) Wow :)

No, if CC released a good progressive comp I would probably get it. Buying a comp for 2 or 3 okay tracks (IMO) is pointless - no matter what label.

Nothing at all ;) Read my post again... :)

@Ben, so you would buy them as a seperate tracks on a net-distro? :)

Currently I only buy original CDs, so no I probably wouldn't. If the tracks were REALLY decent I'd probably buy the comp but they're not IMO.

Guest The Journey Man Project

I really just have to say I find it so funny that people don't like a certian style or label yet they go out of their way to always listen to it and post immature comments... I am not a very big fan of C.C sound so I don't listen or buy it, just as I'm not big fan of Iboga so I dont buy or listen to it... it's just really sad that people do this and think it is smart or something.

What was so legendary about the first one?

it made dancefloors "go crazy!" ;p

realy tho, its just good words for cd advertisement. all releases have it.