We live there - Goasia

Goasia

Hello Frends!

I like to share one of my tracks from 2005 with You.I maked experimets with fullonish arrangments but with tribal feeling and some short goa melodies, it is not my usual style,but maybe you will like it...

loth of percussion lines , ethnic samples ,industrial and psy athmospheres ... enjoy!

regards

Balint

http://www.goasia-project.com/private/Goasia-WeLiveThere.mp3 <_<

God damn when the shit hits the fan! :blink:

Say what rino?!?!

Nothing in particular. This is an awesome track. Simple as that? Most likely, yes. Actually what really amazes me here are the fullonish arrangements but with tribal feeling elements which are usually not something I'm a sucker for, but here he (they?) pull it off just fine. Nice job B)

• 2 weeks later...

kool track , just abit 'looped '

but the entire site is great ! kool music is diffrent on diffrent pages , nice layouts and desing !

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

loveley analogue sounds :) Maybe it's just me, but it seems like analog sounds just make it sound a little better :)

And lol, your new stuff sounds even much better! but still thanks for sharing of course ;)

So when is your Goa-Trance debut album coming out? :unsure:

I've been listening to your music since the Pure Planet comp in 2004. I won't go into what was wrong on the Purple Energy Vol. 2 comp since I'm sure you read reviews. You guys are good enough to stand on your own, period.

The track above I found decent. The melodies are more engaging in the second half. Thanks for sharing. :)

So when is your Goa-Trance debut album coming out? :unsure:

I've been listening to your music since the Pure Planet comp in 2004. I won't go into what was wrong on the Purple Energy Vol. 2 comp since I'm sure you read reviews. You guys are good enough to stand on your own, period.

The track above I found decent. The melodies are more engaging in the second half. Thanks for sharing. :)

somewhere at the end of the year probably!? Balint is taking his time to create his album... no real deadline so far

this track was 99% maked on virtual instruments , so it have more that "plug-in" sound and it is out of my usual style ...

in last two years is bought loth of vintage gears to come closer to vintage "phattnes" of A.P. production in second half of 90 s ...

for me that was the top quality production in goa-trance that ever maded .... ok. todays computer technology is verry powerfull ,but from the aspect of sound , that production was more enjoynable for me , so i wish to combine that sound with todays production possibilities .... i hope so you will like it

thanx for listening :)

Goasia,

You made several great songs on the Pure Planet Vol 2 comp. Please make a powerful, gorgeous dubut album with no weak, average, or even pretty good tracks. It would be awesome if this thing was a masterpiece. Anything is possible because it hasn't been finished and released yet. Please take your time and make something that will blow us away. If you could that would be great. Thanks.

And if you could get Unicorn Records or who ever to make the price on sale or $9.95 for Purple Energy 2 it will be more desireable to buy; I would definitely order a copy and it's possible others will too who have avoided it for reasons I won't go into here. Just a suggestion.

Make an awesome album please and thank you for all the great music.

Goasia,

You made several great songs on the Pure Planet Vol 2 comp. Please make a powerful, gorgeous dubut album with no weak, average, or even pretty good tracks. It would be awesome if this thing was a masterpiece. Anything is possible because it hasn't been finished and released yet. Please take your time and make something that will blow us away. If you could that would be great. Thanks.

And if you could get Unicorn Records or who ever to make the price $9.95 for Purple Energy 2 it will be more desireable to buy. I would order a copy. Not to sound presumptious if I do. Just thought It never hurt to ask. :)

hehe .. first thank you for good words , but it is not so easy to make a masterpiece i love to make music but im so bussi with other things in my life ..... but i promise i give my best and i will finish an album when i feel that i have 9 or 10 strong tracks ... now my studio is ready for professional sound , as i said i bought loth of gear for having the best from new and oldstyle production ... i feel im littlebit out of newscool goa sound , im older guy and cant be so hard with melodies , and allways keep my eyes on musicality of my tracks ,sometimes is like a limit ... but we will see :rolleyes:

i will ask Nick from Unicorn for this dumpingprice and i will udate you , i wont earn anything with PE2 ..so ... we will see