Goa meets Dark Psy: Cybernetika - Plasmoid

Cybernetika

Hey,

this is my newest creation and I can say that this is probably the most detailed of my productions so far. This track is pure Dark Sci-Fi I guess. Its a very epic track consisting of two parts, and its not just dark, its even getting quite melodic and picks up more drive towards the end.

heres the link for you:

http://www.speedyshare.com/495299896.html

Note that this track will also be released on the coming cosmic flower compilation.

One word about the mixing/mastering: I tried to make all the elements balanced quite equally to each other. So the leads are not really in the foreground mix wise, to give the fx and ambience more space to breathe. It seems like it works to me.

Your comments are really much appreciated! Enjoy! :)

im interested in this, but seem to be unable to download it, when i open that link and click on track name it just loads the same page again, nothing is happening:

Posted Image

perhaps you posted the wrong link :)? anyhow, could you upload this to some other file sharing service aswell :P?

ok, im listening to it, so far i like it, tho those fone leads/whatever it is called during first part are little bit too loud to my ears and perhaps standing out too much sound-wise, ie, could be eq'd or smthn, not such massive ear-crushing soundwall :P? that would be for the first time listening, so not much to add here :) must say 2nd part is rather oldschoolish, melodic :D

Great track I really liked the mix dark psy / old school goa...it reminds me a little bit of Darshan - Awakening, and this is a good thing!

I really hope you will continue this way! Really appreciated!

Since you did a good job I can just suggest to improve with more varied rhytms and melodies, just to reach perfection. bye!

Hello,

I grabbed this track yesterday, and after few listens my first impression didn't change at all. You deftly merged a dark and ambient feel with goa style melody into a very rich (in no way overdone or boring!) piece of atmospheric trance. Absolutely deserves few words of praise.

I also dl'd your other works, will sure try'em out when in proper mood.

I have always appreciated your work and this is indeed one of your best efforts. I love the way you make dark soundscapes feel so rich and epic in a non-cheesy way. Plus you manage to pull off really impressive melodic structures as well now and then (also perfectly heard in this piece).

I don't even have any constructive criticism to offer since this track is really executed very well.

btw if you would be interested in a collaboration or maybe offer a track for me to remix then add me to msn (dajek@shpongle.com) or drop me a line (dajek@ut.ee).

Cheers!

but this cybernetika, who did you think started this thread :blink: ?

I think Cybernetika will be very angry when he hears that Cybernetika has stolen his track :angry:

Thanks for your feedback guys, glad you enjoy. I will contact you Dajek!

Plasmoid

Song Review

Nice work! I like the melody around 4:09 although it's repetitive the sound and speed is catchy. The other sounds, atmosphere, ambient notes, and effects compliment it very well. The atmosphere actually makes me feel or imagine like I'm lost in space or on another planet! The simple, fast melody maintains a cool balance with the driving rhythm. Can we get more layers of melodies creating a sweet goatrance band so-to-speak? I really enjoy good melodies in dark psytrance and think it would be very cool to experience more rich textures of melodies that compliment the dark allure and tone, more soundscapes. I also like the tracks style change-up around 8:05. It really keeps the track from becoming stale, monotonous, and less engaging. And the radio sample is well placed, created character, it's catchy and adds to the experience.

This song has virtually all the ingredients for a what I like in dark psytrance and yet I don't find these general elements utilized to what I consider greatness. It's good! This is one of the best songs from Cybernetika yet. :)

B

Guest Cosmogenesis

Cybernetika, I downloaded your track this afternoon and listened to it a lot of times. :D What can I say about it? Definitely a great combination of dark psy and goa music you made there! The alchemy is working, another great piece from you once again, much more appreciated by my goa taste than your other one!

Real professional work all the way with your own style, multidimensional track, the detailed background atmosphere is very nice and interesting! Very long track, but a great "audio-listening" experience all the way thanks to an intelligent building and well-combined transitions between the different audio parts. Love especially the different melodic sequences with the leads and the feeling after 8:50. I want definitely to hear more tracks from you like this one! :D

Thanks for this gift :)

I think is one of your best tracks.

Deep, sci-fi, detailed as you say, and with a trip direction that is very well designed through the track

Congratulations Lars :)

Boom

WOW!! Great track, man! really great! Love that mission-control radio sample (or wherever its from...)!

Best yet!

I thought that was one of the best tracks I have heard lately. I really enjoyed the Goa melodies. I would call that Sci-Fi Goa! Have you ever thought about making such an album. I would buy it, that's for certain.

Hopt to hear more of your tracks!

Mdk

Nice work as always :)

I really like the length and detail in this track. Wonderful soundscapes through the whole piece, and the goa/dark mix works really nice! Maybe add some classic rubber synths moaning here and there? If done right that can amplify a melodic soundscape a lot, and this seems like the perfect song for that, with the genre blend in mind :P I also wouldn't mind some variations in the percussion, like some nice snares flying around or so. The beat is really nice though, and I really like the parts where you play with the bassline pattern. Overall, great song.

This is for you reger :)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/4zpm41

Oh no!!! I thought that is a track only for boys and not for ERreger .... but reger was right. Its grandiouse.

Your style and Goa style in one. Thats the recipie for The good mood on Chilling, Fucking and ambientla atmosphere on fucking.

(Im sorry, had to say that) I hope the fu 888 no mna. Lars :D

Im druynk :D