070707 special GOAGIL wedding party in Scandinavia

Posted Image

On 07/07/2007, the Cosmic Alliance Day,

Goa Gil will spin a full power set for Torsten´s and Iselin's wedding party.

Goa Gil has initiated many people across Earth to the mysical vibrations of ancient mystical knowledge, related to Shiva/Parvati . He has the capability not unlike many other dj's, to play uninterrupted for many hours, a specific type of trance music that is hypnotic and deeply spiritual. Iselin will create magical performance ART for this gallactic happening. A movie from a unique performance piece that was showcased in Boom Festival 2006 can be viewed here: The Freakshow.

Torsten aka Omananda who is the co-creator of Liquid Crystal Vision will project amazing visual ART in this happening. The wedding takes place on the 7th, around 7.07 am. 070707 will be in the woods of Southern Scandinavia, readily accessible from Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and Norway, with reasonable travel options from major European airports, such as Berlin, London, Amsterdam, and ferry connections to the mainland of Europe, as well as intergallactic portal entrances. The party starts on Friday afternoon. It will go through Saturday until Sunday, with camping options throughout the weekend. Main party night is Saturday, with trance beginning at 10 pm. An Ambient chill-out space that will start on Friday and end on Sunday provides a relaxed atmosphere, as an alternative to main floor madness. This event will have a sacred healing area with guides who are experienced in creating safe party environments. There will be FREE water, organic food, and lot's of champagne, but no alcohol being sold.

So, come and join the fun, travel to distant star systems with us and communicate with beings from other dimensions, connect with nature, and beautiful people.

You are invited to join the fun.

Find all necessary event-info here:

http://www.zeroseven.se/

ONE LOVE & UNITY

kinda agree with u on this one

i have to think that demons was envolved in any ancient rituals (not only the sacred goat who fu.ed virgin maids in egyptian temple ) like naitive american shamanism , african tribes cults ( voodoo is most known example ) , oracales whom demons supplied some knowledge etc

demons surroundin us , entire planet turned to the pandemonium hahaha

and u reminds me a joke that Bill Cosmosis had to make postin a pic of halucinated highly psychedelic and spiritual skull of satanic goat

demons , they r everywhere around us hahaha

some ppl says that the word DEMOCRACY came out not from DEMOS ( ppl ) but from DAIMON so originally means the power of DEMONS hahaha

Cool party i think i will go there since its in my country and i havent seen Goa Gil Dj before im sure it will be a great party! bOm

• 1 month later...

There will be FREE water

I see you've read my questions in the forum =) This info wasnt posted before, now its just a few others to be answered. Anyway as i've said all the time, GREAT initiative! This will sure be one hell of a nice event ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Torsten and Iselin will definitley put on one crazy party for all you thinking of going, plus their energy is sure to attract a great crowd of psychedelic party people.

All the best to you Torsten and Iselin wishing for you to have a fantastic wedding and amazing party

much love

:lol:

how the heck does goa gil mix for 24 hrs ;p

IDK but I wouldn't have really believed it, if I hadn't actually seen him do it... Some say LSD, but I don't know. I think its really just the power of his mind. And he's also very spiritual, so maybe there's some meditative aspect to it. Its inspiring to myself as a dj, and I think of that whenever I get tired of mixing after a few hours, 'Just keep going, Gil's more than 50 and he goes for a whole day...'

Congratulations, Torsten and Iselin!

• 3 weeks later...

Hah, I have also made party on that day, in the forest playing strictly old school goa and psychedelic trance.

My friend also played old school trance : EYE Q and PLATIPUS stuff... it was very nice party, around 70 people, good vibes... :D