Your most wanted albums

Jon Cocco

If you want, I know a Russian site, where you can listen to albums (entirety!!!) :lol:

It's a download site (legal) ;)

Etnica, Electric Universe, Paradise Connection, Asia 2001, Hunab Ku, Ubar Tmar, Ominus, Blue Planet Corporation, Deviant Electronic, Transwave, Todra, Space Buddha, Power Source, One Man Game, Adrenalin Drum, Imago, Aeon.........

it's a site comparable with SAIKOSOUNDS

legal downloads from Russia? lol, don't even think about it... groups as Asia 2001 never ever gave a license to download their music... and I know this from the source...

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

legal downloads from Russia? lol, don't even think about it... groups as Asia 2001 never ever gave a license to download their music... and I know this from the source...

afflicted, I badly expressed myself :P

"It is Internet Shop with archive of audio records in MP3 format"

well, thanks for bringing this upon my attention, but this is total ripoff! All our Suntrip cds are there, we never gave permission to get streamed... And we for sure never gave permission to give mp3 for download! I mean, you can buy the filteria album as mp3 for 80 cent? Who the hell are those fuckers?

well, thanks for bringing this upon my attention, but this is total ripoff! All our Suntrip cds are there, we never gave permission to get streamed... And we for sure never gave permission to give mp3 for download! I mean, you can buy the filteria album as mp3 for 80 cent? Who the hell are those fuckers?

By respect for Anoebis and the others (artists, label and manager), I will not reveal this site of shit :angry:

respect

1. Carbon Based Lifeforms-Hydroponic Garden (Ultimae)

2. The Ayahuaska Experience-compiled by dj Ayawaska (Trancelucent)

3. Vibrasphere-Archipelago (Digital Structures)

4. Alien Project-Midnight Sun (Phonokol)

5. Total Eclipse-Update Files (Arcadia)

6. Astral Projection-In The Mix (Phonokol)

7. Talamasca-Illusion World (Arcadia)

unfortunately russian sites will always exists! There is nothing that can be done to stop them, almost anything is legal in these countries. In shops they sell bootlegs of all kind of stuff and for sure interente related business are very easy to move around from a site to another, from russia to ukraine and the similar.. i fear this will afftect the scene as much as p2p programs do. People unable to use p2p or with slow connections go to these sites and buy it all easily on dvd-r. :(

01) ADRENALIN DRUM - X PERIMENTAL GOA

02) ASIA 2001 - PSYKEDELIA

03) DREAMWEAVER - LORD OF ILLUSIONS

04) GREEN NUNS OF THE REVOLUTION - ROCK BITCH MAFIA

05) LUMINUS - JOURNEY INTO YOUR DREAMS

06) LUMINUS - HYPNOTICA

07) OMINUS - OMINUS

08) ONE MAN GAME - TOTAL TRANCE

09) PARADISE CONNECTION - PARADISE CONNECTION

10) PLEIADIANS - IDENTIFIED FLYING OBJECT

11) POWER SOURCE - COSMIC WAVES

12) SPACE BUDDHA - SPACE BUDDHA

pietrance:

cosmosis - synergy, intergalactic

hallucinogen - twisted, lone deranger

transwave - helium, best of

that's not much, fortunately :)

I don't wanna do a techno-list though, that would be much :-S

Double vinyl of Koxbox live @ burning flame.

i whould chopp one of my finger's just to hear those track's in live version's !

They are pretty cool :)

My list, off the top of my head:

Man With No Name - Moment of Truth

Man With No Name - Earth Moving The Sun (Japanese Version)

Blue Planet Corporation - Blue Planet

Cosmosis - (the first three albums on CD)

Deviant Electronics - Brainwashing Is Childs Play

Double Dragon - Continuum

GMS - The Growly Family

Green Nuns - Rock Bitch Mafia

Juno Reactor - Beyond The Infinite

Koxbox - Life Is (CDS)

Koxbox - The Great Unknown

Logic Bomb - Headware / Unlimited

Lunar Asylum - Lunar Asylum

Pleiadians - IFO

Saafi Brothers - (both albums on CD)

Spectral - Celtic Alchemy (CDS)

Tim Schuldt - Singles Collection

Transwave - Hypnorythm EP

V/A - 3D

V/A - Air Born

(actually it is pointless to list compilations... there are many)

In fact, most of these are not too rare... I just haven't been willing to pay through the nose since I already own 95% of this on vinyl. But hey, if anyone wants to part with any of these for a reasonable price I'm totally open to it... :)

An original cop of V.A. Accidental Occidentalism (1995) (Symbiosis Records) would be more than welcome...

Oh yeah, I know I sound crazy and all, but I'd really like if someone would give me a nice offer for one of those rare test-pressing vinyls of Etnica's never legally released Tribute/Intense Visitation 12" (Blue Room Released) :blink: Yeah, stuff like that never happens... Intense Visitation remains an amazing track nonetheless, even in MP3 format!

Oh yeah, and CJ Bolland's debut, 4th Sign as well is in my want list. I know it doesn't really qualify as a rarity, but I don't know... Aw, fuck it, I have no excuse for not having it. Marvellous album!

"They are pretty cool :) "

Basilisk>So wich one of my fingers are you most intrested in :P

I can probably give you those trax later on :) (give or take month or so)

And the best part, I'm not even interested in having your fingers so no need to visit the local surgeon :D

WTF!

Ciaran made more than one album??

Have anybody heard this, how is it compared to blunt instruments?

Peace

The first Deviant Electronics album is one of the best melodic Goa albums of all time. It's probably in the same leage with Dimension 5 - Transdimensional although quite different in style.

BLUE PLANET CORP - BLUE PLANET ... (I heard half of the album. Based on that this is superb, a goatrance classic)

hehe .. i bought it 2 times at ebay ... in fact it's the first thing i bought on ebay. u could guess my ebay nick.

it's bpc_fan

The first Deviant Electronics album is one of the best melodic Goa albums of all time. It's probably in the same leage with Dimension 5 - Transdimensional although quite different in style.

Crap, there is one for sale at amazon but the seller wont deliver to denmark..

Well if anybody else want it, its there..

Peace

None really for me either. I guess I wish I had hard copies of Krumelur and Broken Toy's albums instead of MP3s. A hard copy of AP's Trust in Trance 3 would also be nice instead of a burned copy.

You camn get it on phonokol homepage...i think

:lol::lol::lol: Russia is full of pirates :ph34r:

Guest Rezwalker

Psyko Disko - Psycho Disco

Transwave-helium (Reserved @ the moment, i will have it in the next days)

Transwave-Hypnorhythm EP (i will have it in my next life) :P