Hello, I'm new...

Yedra

Hello there,

I am totally new to this community and thus my profile and avatar settings look awful :lol:

I'm living in Switzerland, my name is Oliver and I have been making music for quite some time now, trance music that is.

Always was interested in doing Psytrance so along the way I tried several times but with not so great outcomes.

If you'd like you can listen to my newest Psy effort, I'd be glad to get some feedback on it, I am sure I can improve and learn plenty of things.

Here is the link: 21

So thanks already for your efforts.

Best

Oliver

Hello there,

I am totally new to this community and thus my profile and avatar settings look awful :lol:

I'm living in Switzerland, my name is Oliver and I have been making music for quite some time now, trance music that is.

Always was interested in doing Psytrance so along the way I tried several times but with not so great outcomes.

If you'd like you can listen to my newest Psy effort, I'd be glad to get some feedback on it, I am sure I can improve and learn plenty of things.

Here is the link: 21

So thanks already for your efforts.

Best

Oliver

This sounds wicked! :) There is a bit too much reverb sometimes I get the feeling, but this is the kind of "GOA" that I would like to hear more of! :) Is this track 100% finished?!

This sounds wicked! :) There is a bit too much reverb sometimes I get the feeling, but this is the kind of "GOA" that I would like to hear more of! :) Is this track 100% finished?!

Hi there,

wow that's fast... thanks for your answer Nemo.

Yeah definitely I overdid with that. Well not really, its basically an unofficial Demo for 2 Nexus Expansions so Arrangment wise I did not do anytricks as this should just show what the sounds can be used for.

I may be overworking it though, currently looking to extent my setup with a FM Synth as I don't really have a good one, looking at FM8. I just did this track as I got tired of my other trance stuff, to free up a little and I must say I really like that sound.

So glad you liked it.

Oliver

Hi there,

wow that's fast... thanks for your answer Nemo.

Yeah definitely I overdid with that. Well not really, its basically an unofficial Demo for 2 Nexus Expansions so Arrangment wise I did not do anytricks as this should just show what the sounds can be used for.

I may be overworking it though, currently looking to extent my setup with a FM Synth as I don't really have a good one, looking at FM8. I just did this track as I got tired of my other trance stuff, to free up a little and I must say I really like that sound.

So glad you liked it.

Oliver

Dude, make the track longer and then send us a demo of the finished track. Its the best Psychedelic track that I have heard being posted on Psynews by members in a LONG time! You rock!

Hi there,

wow, I'm stunned, thanks so much for the response Nemo and Reger.

@Nemo

Will try to do so in the days to come, definitely will let you know when its done.

Thanks again for the compliments, still amazed...have not expected such reactions :)

best

oliver

Hello man! I say, it's very nice! In my opinoin it would be cool if it was faster,

but this sounds also very nice. You also have a good finishing sound. All in all..nice... :D

Am I wrong or is this some type of progresive?

Keep it up man!!!

Peace :)

Hi there,

thanks for the compliments and feedback toza. Yeah it could do faster. Thats what one of my colleagues said as well.

Will try to speed it up a little as well, don't know if it works with the main arps for the second theme. We'll see.

Great community by the way, appreciate your kind words and the constructive feedback.

Til later

Oliver

Awww, man, that had me dancing in my cupboard!! Stopped too soon! :( Reminds me of why i was partying in the first place... :)

MORE PLEASE!! track just wasnt long enough!

Hi there,

thanks for the compliments and feedback toza. Yeah it could do faster. Thats what one of my colleagues said as well.

Will try to speed it up a little as well, don't know if it works with the main arps for the second theme. We'll see.

Great community by the way, appreciate your kind words and the constructive feedback.

Til later

Oliver

The BPM is fine. Leave it as it is! :)

Hi there,

I'll finish the version with the speed set as it is and will then check if the arps work aswell as they do with this speed and post an alternative version ;)

I guess I should definitely spend more time doing psytrance..awesome

best

oliver

psy trance is completly diffrent kind of music , as for my own opinion , its the top notch of any electronic music eva existed

as for ya track , its very impressive sound wich is close to goa or psy 97 -98 years ( a legendary time of golden goa dawn )

no need to make BPM faster , its fast enugh

wow...im stunned you guyz, thanks so much for your response.

Note: File removed due to fixing the mixing and a mistake in rendering (end fade out is cut)

Will return the file to the server around tomorrow evening.

Boooaaah yeeeah awesome you guyz like it that much. ;-)

Best Oliver

eh? took me a while to figure out why you guyz could download the track as I thought I removed last nite. Must have been tired, made some mistake with my ftp config. Track now is removed in order to rework it.

Thanks everyone for their kind feedback. My first attempt at psy and such a huge response, fantastic.

Until later

best

oli