Looking for tracks for 3 compilations.

NEMO.BOFH

Hi all,

As you might know we have been working on our little project New Electronic Order for some while now and we are at finalizing stages for it. Let me first try to explain the part for you that applies to the artists.

NEO For the Artist.

What can NEO do for the Artist that another label can not? NEO can not do anything that another label

can not do for the artist! It is whether the other label WILL do what NEO are willing to do for the artist.

We are willing to cut down our own costs in order to get what the Artists really deserves on Sales of his Media.

We believe that a long time ago, the Artist itself was forgotten, and the main goal was to feed the corporate.

However in a perfect world this will only last so long. So, we are going to win back the scene for the artist!

You think; “Yeah, we have heard that one before!”. Sure you have! There are many ideologists out there,

that think similar like us!

So, in order to win back the scene, we need to move backwards and forward in time, and have a look at what

has happened so far, and what do we want/think to/will happen.

Artist work to get their artwork seen/heard! The labels make sure that this happens. The distribution makes

sure it reaches the masses (or at least, they SHOULD!)

Our ideology is somewhat different from the “old way” of thinking about a label/distribution, though. We see

a future without corporate distributions. We see that the labels in the future unite, and handle distribution

themselves for a lower cost. The power of unity will make the distributor redundant!

We at NEO have the intention to start the wheel spinning. Therefore we will distribute our music/multimedia

in house in order to keep the prices down, so that people can start to afford buying music again, and the

artist can start getting the justified cut of the cake!

What we also have found out from our research, is that selling an artist’s music is not the main income for

the artist. The bigger part of artist’s income, comes from playing their music at parties. Live performances

pay 10 times the amount of that of a record sale on an album. This is why we will focus, 80% of our time, to

get the artist booked at as many parties as possible.

The money usually lost in the process of selling records via record shops (online and offline) and distributions,

we will use to promote our artists.

We will also keep our business as open as possible to the artist. Of course, we will not make our finances

publicly wide open to anyone in the beginning, but when signing a contract with NEO, one of the things

that it will say, is that the Artist can Audit us, our bank accounts, or our facilities at ANY given time.

We dont have anything to hide!

Having that said, we are looking for demos for the following 3 labels:

Numb Recordings (Chill/Ambient/IDM)

Colo Caos Records (Progressive Psy)

Divine Music Tribe (DMT) (Psy-Trance)

We would like to invite you artists to start sending us your demos. We are eagerly looking forward to it! If you wish to send us anything, please contact us via email demo (at) newelectronicorder.com (We accept any format and way of demo!!) :)

Yours sincerely,

Nemo DX Zimmer

Hi Nemo,

sounds great, always refreshing to see people take a more social and community like approach to music business.

I will definitely be sending that one track when its finished, maybe it's something that would suit your labels rooster, maybe not :rolleyes:

Anyway, keep up the good work

Oliver

Hi Nemo,

sounds great, always refreshing to see people take a more social and community like approach to music.

I will definitely be sending that one track when its finished, maybe it's something that would suit your labels rooster, maybe not :rolleyes:

Anyway, keep up the good work

Oliver

I have already talked to the guy that is compiling the Psytrance compilation (Divine Music Tribe), and he is very interested in your track :)

wow :D sounds great,

will be doing some work on the track tonite, if my headache disappears ;-) those weather changes...

Yeah, got to hate weather changes. Hopefully my migraines will go away when I moved to Spain :) Let us know when you're done :)

All, as I am going to be very tied up with work on the compilations and the portal so I am going to be here less (on PsyNews). So please do take your time to email the email ive posted above in order to make sure we get your tracks. Thank you very much so far for all the contributions, and we will get back to you as soon as possible.

We have not yet started any Dark Psy label, but we surely see the demand is out there, and do not deny Tracks like that.

Greetings!

Nemo

no goa ? where u see it sayin 'no goa' ?

I just asked if there is goa or not, because i cant see the word "goa" but maybe it fits in the psy-trance category ;)

Numb Recordings (Chill/Ambient/IDM)

Colo Caos Records (Progressive Psy)

Divine Music Tribe (DMT) (Psy-Trance)

Sorry for being so none genre specific. Goa for us would fall under the Psy categorie yes. Good psychedelic trance doesnt have a genre, its just Psychedelic :) "Goa" demos are more than welcome as well :)