Goa Trance and Girlfriends/boyfriends...

Anoebis

Ahh I wish I was famouse, that Angelina Jolie was 10 years younger, and she listens to Goa Trance, and she was my GF. Ah well, sweet dreams everyone! :P

Unfortunately she's old, probably listens to pop & in all likelyhood pongs a bit.

My only long-term relationship (4 years) liked trance music, she really liked the more proggy side of thing although she often got fed up with it because I used to play it all day back then.

My most recent relationship finished after I took her to a proggy party (Vibrasphere@ Athens , Nurbs and Elena of psynews were there too). She had heard of Shpongle so I gave her some Juno,Jaia and Hallucinogen, which she realy liked.

So on that friday I take her to the Vibrasphere party, she felt like a fish out of the water.... was complaining all night... the monday after she was back with her EX!!!

My mates had told me that I shouldn't have taken her there, but I didn't listen... anyway it was a good shag while it lasted!

My only long-term relationship (4 years) liked trance music, she really liked the more proggy side of thing although she often got fed up with it because I used to play it all day back then.

My most recent relationship finished after I took her to a proggy party (Vibrasphere@ Athens , Nurbs and Elena of psynews were there too). She had heard of Shpongle so I gave her some Juno,Jaia and Hallucinogen, which she realy liked.

So on that friday I take her to the Vibrasphere party, she felt like a fish out of the water.... was complaining all night... the monday after she was back with her EX!!!

My mates had told me that I shouldn't have taken her there, but I didn't listen... anyway it was a good shag while it lasted!

heh, your mates were wrong, if she left you only because she was a little whiner then you did the right thing :)

Damn right! I'm just surprised you didn't dump her on the night for being a whining little bitch!

The whole night was full of surprises.... it's the kind of story that I'm going to be telling for the rest of my life along with all the funny shit that happen when on drugs and/or holidays.

But yera, you are right!

That sounds a bit weird, why was she so upset since she is related to that kind of trance?

That sounds a bit weird, why was she so upset since she is related to that kind of trance?

Because she is full of insecurities and has never left her hometown/family home, so being in a "different/slightly wierd" environment with "different/unknkonw" people, brought out the real dumb-villager and pseudo-intelectual (koutoxwriatssa/pseftokoultouriarissa) that she truely is.

I must show you the messages that she sends me.... they are so ridiculously pompous.... I showed them to my father and he was lauging for half an hour.

Because she is full of insecurities and has never left her hometown/family home, so being in a "different/slightly wierd" environment with "different/unknkonw" people, brought out the real dumb-villager and pseudo-intelectual (koutoxwriatssa/pseftokoultouriarissa) that she truely is.

I must show you the messages that she sends me.... they are so ridiculously pompous.... I showed them to my father and he was lauging for half an hour.

Go on....... we could use a good laugh :lol:

i have always had that problem, never been with a girl that likes goa trance =[ time to find one i guess

You know what's funny?

I actually don't have any friends that really like psy as I do.

But once in Amsterdam when everybody was on something and we were lying there in our hotel room stoned outta our brains I put on Solar Fields and Aes Dana and EVERYBODY liked it (there were only girls and boys with me that always said they didn't like it, mind you!)! Until this day they say to me this was freakin' good music!

You see - if you want to convince your girlfriend/boyfriend at least a bit towards psy music, maybe it would be a good idea to introduce it to them when they're stoned?

Here it goes:

ALERT ALERT - Don't try to make sense out of what is being said.... it'll only do your head in!!!!!

Greek guys plz also point out any errors...

In Greek:

To bilblio legetai epiktranthi... mias bathias kallitexnizousas politikopoihmenshs morfhs to bio, auto diavasa. to skotos k to fws ths zwhs k ths psyxhs twn atntrwpwn, k thn ermhneutuikh methodo, auth th stigmh pou sou mialw den biwnw 100% thn pragmatikothta.

In English

The book is called "epikranthi".... the life of a deep almost-artisticalised and politically-active figure...that's what i read. The darkness and the light of life and of people's souls, and the interpretative method.... this moment that I'm speaking to you I don't experience 100% of reality.

Easier message in English:

I'm already lying down and my eyes start playing games with me, as for the book. it touches my loins, i'm being pierced by the doubt and also the the certainty of life..general yet very short what I said.... Good night... don't watch TV

Another easier to translate message in English:

I have understood that which I fail to comprehend, this is my big struggle. I fight, sometimes I win sometimes I lose.

THIS IS THE COOLEST ONE:

... and also... you give wise answers, justified, self-explanatory with a start a middle and an end. I've rented a DVD, it's an adventure thriller, if I'm scared I'll stop it.

Another wierd one:

I feel like crying!!! Kimoulis (a greek actor/director) is on TV!!! The DVD just finished.

A difficult one:

I can't sleep, I'm being kept awake by the progressive interpretative action of the book that in a few minutes I will have finished. I reach atonement (eksileosis) when I read.

Another even more difficult one

The experiences and the positioning under the reigns, through the progressions of life make you sort and put down the right measure of doubt in you certainty and vice versa!!

This is easier

I finished the book that I was reading... all that's left now are the the thoughts and comments on the text... the essence is in the we heart of the nut and that must not be thrown away

Another one

As the year will pass you will understand what I'm telling you, every word we write is enriched with many meanings and significance, just like feeling and choices. within each certainty there's doubt and the opposite. Nothing absolute nothing autocratic! good night my eyes are closed

Another one

Little man (she also calls me little buddha), you are funny. I'm sitting by the fireplace getting a glimpse of tv.... I'm dreaming while standing up, obviously I haven't got much physical strength and I get tired.

FInal

aaa how nice are the things you are saying although I don't understand much... thank you

I've deleted 2-3 good ones as well, but these are some of the highlights.

Another one

As the year will pass you will understand what I'm telling you, every word we write is enriched with many meanings and significance, just like feeling and choices. within each certainty there's doubt and the opposite. Nothing absolute nothing autocratic! good night my eyes are closed

FInal

aaa how nice are the things you are saying although I don't understand much... thank you

shes a prophet :lol:

the final justifies her dumbness even more :ph34r:

If you read them in Greek it's even worse, she tries to uses very complex vocabulary but always ends up using the wrong words.

no worries, we caught that in english version too :D

I have never dated anyone into trance, they liked techno...now i like techno too!! To date Mr Posford would be a dream......... :rolleyes: