It is better to release your tracks now than never!

Hi there........

You are an artist?

You don’t know where to release your music?

Maybe we have something for you…….

As you know these days to survive as a label are not easy at all.all labels around the world have the same problem about their sales,this is also the reason why they reduce their output of releases.anyways the future of all music business will be digital download portals around the world.(beatport,i-tunes,napster,audio jelly,etc…)

Our new idea is to create viritual exclusive compilations just released by digital download portals on planet b.e.n. records.

As you know to get any attention today as an new artist is not easy at all…..

We have acces to all digital download portals worldwide and it’s a way to make you famous as an artist.

Plan of this compilations is to have known/less known names/artist as well,which will help you to get attention from listeners all over the world……

Of course we have to check the quality of your tracks,but it will be much more easy than to be listed on a physical cd and its the same promotion like the physical way.

we will feature all like we do with our physical cd’s.(homepage,forums,etc….)

(promotion work will be the same way like for physical cd’s)

If you think your track/or even whole album (depends how many tracks you finished) if it is worth to be released,send it to us.before its rotten and old ...

Or maybe are you interested to compile your own compilation? (your&friends tracks?)with your dj/artist name as compiler?

We will be happy for any suggestions and new ideas to develop this concept.

For further information contact us please:

david@planet-ben.net

Hi there........

You are an artist?

You don’t know where to release your music?

Maybe we have something for you…….

As you know these days to survive as a label are not easy at all.all labels around the world have the same problem about their sales,this is also the reason why they reduce their output of releases.anyways the future of all music business will be digital download portals around the world.(beatport,i-tunes,napster,audio jelly,etc…)

Our new idea is to create viritual exclusive compilations just released by digital download portals on planet b.e.n. records.

As you know to get any attention today as an new artist is not easy at all…..

We have acces to all digital download portals worldwide and it’s a way to make you famous as an artist.

Plan of this compilations is to have known/less known names/artist as well,which will help you to get attention from listeners all over the world……

Of course we have to check the quality of your tracks,but it will be much more easy than to be listed on a physical cd and its the same promotion like the physical way.

we will feature all like we do with our physical cd’s.(homepage,forums,etc….)

(promotion work will be the same way like for physical cd’s)

If you think your track/or even whole album (depends how many tracks you finished) if it is worth to be released,send it to us.before its rotten and old ...

Or maybe are you interested to compile your own compilation? (your&friends tracks?)with your dj/artist name as compiler?

We will be happy for any suggestions and new ideas to develop this concept.

For further information contact us please:

david@planet-ben.net

nice stuff!!!! i liked and i will send for u one mail with any tracks. thanks for the iniciative !!!!!!!!!!! BoOOoooOMMmm from spain

my friend Andrew Zirrex was tryin to contact or make a good deal with many labels and didnt sussesed becoz of some reasons

he has lot of unreleased material , but i m sure he never let it to be released in mp3 coz of the hard work on mastering and sound production and time he spent on makin his music sound perfect so it supposted to be released on the cd only

anyway i will ask him , or can give u his contact info

ps

im really glad that Planet Ben signed with Trancexplorer , u did a great choice , so i can enjoy the great sound of Electric Boris for less afforts :)

it wud be wonderful to have the rest of Bens albums distrubuted by Trancexplorer :)

hi guys,

thanks for the kind words...... we would be thankfull for every idea you suggest .. :)

we received already lots of good tracks,.......so far the next viritual comp is ready pretty soon! :) we keep you updated.....

also it can be all genres of electronic music... proggy,full on,tech-trance,..all electronic genres!!

hi guys,

thanks for the kind words...... we would be thankfull for every idea you suggest .. :)

we received already lots of good tracks,.......so far the next viritual comp is ready pretty soon! :) we keep you updated.....

also it can be all genres of electronic music... proggy,full on,tech-trance,..all electronic genres!!

It is nice to see that we are not the only ones :) Looking forward to your new project (Maybe we can even work together in some way!) :)

Greets,

nemo

'... also it can be all genres of electronic music... proggy,full on,tech-trance,..all electronic genres ... "

:unsure:

if u goin to release some ' tiesto ' or some ' van buuren ' i will surely send myself to Planet Mars ! :D

mister Ben and capitan Nemo , here is a guy that produced goadelic trance behind the name of Space Vibes System

here is short demo of a new song in work , also i can intoduce the whole promo album complied by SVS

http://www.sendspace.com/file/edjw4a

Very nice Ben, but these infos are not enough for trusting on a label or promoter.

Tell us all conditions, and don't say "read this on my web site".