killa`r crew in tour...

Rawar comes by Triplag, I DLed a track of his earlier but haven't listened to it yet...

The others, Ive never heard of...

"MASSIVE" :huh:

"AGRESSIVE" :o

"RAGE" :unsure:

"TWISTED" :blink:

whoo hoo....

But I'll reserve my opinion til I hear the music...

Guest antic

ok for the smart guys that think they know everything here it go some links where u all can hear the music from the killa`r crew i wroted about>>>rawar

agressive mood

twistedpsychology

human rage

enjoy the massive twisted noise...hell ya the terror is about to begin...peace

No, we do not criticise the music since we have not heard it.

We're only commenting on the label name, artists names & track names - about the trend to make it all sound scary & devilish. what's up with that? is it a new sub-genre? a death-goa or something?! :huh:

No, we do not criticise the music since we have not heard it.

We're only commenting on the label name, artists names & track names - about the trend to make it all sound scary & devilish. what's up with that? is it a new sub-genre? a death-goa or something?! :huh:

not dead goa,but dead psydark tunes!!!!and i didn`t sad nothing about no critics about the music or whatever...is cool men i hope u like the killa`r sound!!!!peace

ok for the smart guys that think they know everything here it go some links where u all can hear the music from the killa`r crew i wroted about>>>rawar

agressive mood

twistedpsychology

human rage

enjoy the massive twisted noise...hell ya the terror is about to begin...peace

your music fucking blows. twistedpsychology uses the same exact bassline in all 4 of those tracks.

go buy some creativity

Honestly its not too bad... Ive heard stuff like it before though...

Doesnt really strike me as 'dark' though... But thats me. It takes a lot for something to sound 'dark' to me. Dark is murdering and eating your drummer. Sacrificing animals onstage.

Definitely what's in the 'underground' right now...

(FYI my comment above was about those names, which seem a little over-the-top... But I guess whatever you wanna call yourself is what you're gonna call yourself. ANd it has nothing to do with the music itself! ;) )

Good luck on your tour. :D

Honestly its not too bad... Ive heard stuff like it before though...

Doesnt really strike me as 'dark' though... But thats me. It takes a lot for something to sound 'dark' to me. Dark is murdering and eating your drummer. Sacrificing animals onstage.

Definitely what's in the 'underground' right now...

(FYI my comment above was about those names, which seem a little over-the-top... But I guess whatever you wanna call yourself is what you're gonna call yourself. ANd it has nothing to do with the music itself! ;) )

Good luck on your tour. :D

I struggle with the dark moniker. You see all this I find Evil. Dark to me is the nighttime :)

I struggle with the dark moniker. You see all this I find Evil. Dark to me is the nighttime :)

Good point really...

I think this music is a bit too killargh for me... :ph34r: gives me a bit headache to be honest!

but anyways good luck guys!

yeah good luck guys

Different people have different tastes & I always hope people will be successful doing what they want to do & having fun with it :)

No I wish I had a talent that wasn't so mind numbingly boring!