hey, cool out billy! take a chilly pill!

gumballs

help me plz n thx? rekkomend me some chill and ambient, so that you can be really cool and neat.

first id like to hear more tracks/albums in the style of adham saikh - emergence, and the intro to vapour rumors. totally beatless stuff like that! any tunes in this style would be greatly appreciated!

and then more stuff like really organic world style such as kaya project, jairamji, and va - arcana. stuff not on interchill or dakini cuz i know them already...

and then more pure beatless electronic ambient in the style of ishq, steve roach, namlook, lull, and vir unis? or somethin

and for one more style, anyone know any really good albums in dark ambient? such as raison d'etre, arcana, desiderri marginis...

help a chillout noob out, mmkay?

<3

Use the following wonderful search option!;

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?act=Search&f=2

Enjoy

ultimae is trance on horse tranquilizers. i dont want anything with trancey kicks, or any kicks at all.

what style is this databloem?

:)

It's ambient! Sometimes beatless sometimes soft beats.

Check out samples at saikosounds

Use the following wonderful search option!;

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?act=Search&f=2

Enjoy

it doesnt really help for these really specific styles im looking for. most ambient reccomendation threads are alot more general. also if i did find a good thread, it would prolly be old and outdated and not include new recent good stuff.

ultimae is trance on horse tranquilizers. i dont want anything with trancey kicks, or any kicks at all.

what style is this databloem?

Also if you check the ultimae shop they have non ultimae stuff often with a description of what the music is. Mostly ambient.

You don't seem like a total noob, actually. There are some experts in this area here, though, for sure. Me, I'd recommend something a little out of the psy realm, because I like sci-fi music that takes me far away from this planet. First, according to your specifications, I'd recommend Murcof's first album Martes. Also, take a close look at Tim Hecker's music, perhaps Radio Amor for starters. It's not world-ish, but it will take you on an express trip to distant galaxies. And I'm assuming you've already met Biosphere? Substrata?

You don't seem like a total noob, actually. There are some experts in this area here, though, for sure. Me, I'd recommend something a little out of the psy realm, because I like sci-fi music that takes me far away from this planet. First, according to your specifications, I'd recommend Murcof's first album Martes. Also, take a close look at Tim Hecker's music, perhaps Radio Amor for starters. It's not world-ish, but it will take you on an express trip to distant galaxies. And I'm assuming you've already met Biosphere? Substrata?

Murcof is teh shit

ultimae is trance on horse tranquilizers.

haha, I like that description :D