Cosmic Flower seeking artists for new compilation

Hi all,

We started in year 2006 a netlabel Cosmic Flower Records and returned back to come with third free compilation at half of may 2007.

We are seeking artists for deepest compilation, dark (twisted psy, experimental, feel free to experiment, motion sound).

We would like to upload next series of free downloadable tracks and keep free spirit.

New mp3 compilation will be oriented to experimental music with various form of sounds and atmo for summer tribe celebration.

We are seeking various pumping psytrance hypnotisements, compilation topic: twisted psytrance, tribal celebration atmo related to join our minds not only in these days.

If you want to take a part, feel free to send to us your track to listen,

256 kbps mp3 - f.e. send your track to us with yousendit.com, megaupload.com or on our post address

More info at this server topic

http://www.psynews.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=45870

/and/

http://cosmic-flower.freehostia.com

We will post here actual information, tracklist and more info about our releasing compilation, actually will be released in may.

Special thanks to Cybernetika for his nice intro track for newer version of site.

Welcome, feel free to join this free compo

Mirek Spacer, Rafael Satanco, Tolja Toxa and Cosmic Crew

http://cosmic-flower.freehostia.com

ccosmic_flower@yahoo.com

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hi cosmic flower, hello to all friends from bigbacterials. we are coming for new compilation if it's posible :P

we will send you our 3 track very soon.

thanks and boom....

www.bigbacterials.hu

Ive got a track you may be interested in! Its twisted full power stuff, pretty fast but not as fast as some!

Just needs a few more tweaks...

I'll send you the latest version, see what you think.

;)

YES YES YES

These are definitely news that I like. As I wrote in your other topic I will try to get something finished for this compi as well, and keep myself as updated as possible through Rafael.

When do you plan your deadline?

That will be the third compilation since COSMIC FLOWER started that label.

This year we will present many NEW Artists and their new touches in PsyMusic.

We want thankin' CYBERNETIKA for a well created track for the intro sequence of our new layouted site.

Guys,

I received your emails according to your tracks I sent you confirm email about that.

These 14 days we will listen to your tracks and after these 14 days we will put here actual tracklist.

Im glad, we can release twisted psytrance experimental compilation with dark twisted side of the mind :)

And 2nd question - what do you think about special ambi edition ?

Hey :)

We are still searching for Dark Psychedelic tracks for a VA Compilation on COSMIC FLOWER RECORDS.

We got many new trax, but want to release some new faces from all over the world.

The compi is like as is. It's free to download and will be released in May.

All infos You need are in this topic.

Bhoom

We are still searching for Dark Psychedelic tracks for a VA Compilation on COSMIC FLOWER RECORDS.

Hey there Gaffel... I just sent you an email with tracks to choose from... I hope i made it in time this year? :D

Did you recieve the mail?

I recommend "Bicamereal - Psychedelic poly picnic" but as i wrote the choice is yours...

Hugs

Yep Nomis. I got the mail and I am on listening to Bicamereal now.

Nice creation You both present there :)

I would suggest to take "Rim" coz of the style and genres we release this year,

but I will go to Your space and check the tracks of Your solo project.

Hello guys, I hope I'm not too late, I've just sent you a megaupload link to a demo track for your new compilation. It's from a new project I've started together with a friend, called Fabrics. We hope you like the track! In any case, let us know what you think. You can also find us at

http://www.myspace.com/fabricsgr

Good luck with the new comp!

Hehe Swan X-1 :)

Maybe we should compile some fresh Ambi projects like Ra.in in a special edition? :)

What do You think about that?

Hello!

It would be fun, but we have to rehearse and record the new tracks, so right now they aren't ready yet :(

in the future we can do that, of course :)

boom