New Twisted Material

Goa Bill

1 + 2 sound really good. :)

Not too sure about the Ott track, but his track with OOOD is pretty sweet so perhaps the rest of the album will be a little more varied (hopefully different to previous works).

I thought it sounded a little heavy on the ethnic sample :(

Yeah, definitely. Smoked Glass and Chrome is very sample heavy, but the production is so exquisite that the vocals perfectly fit the track. IMO sample CD vocals are waaay too over used.

Guest antic

Usually i agree the sample cd ethnic vocal chill sucks but theres something how Ott uses samples, not like entheogenic etc where the sample doesnt fit the track at all but Ott can edit it so it fits.. or something

Probably the difference comes from the way the music is composed?

When the artist simply puts the sample in an already existing track it 'sticks out', but when you in fact build your track around the sample, then it's a totally different approach. I think Ott does the latter, don't know about Entheogenic though (don't think I heard any of their tracks).

I think OTT used the ethnic samples really well in his first album. I just thought it sounded a bit cheesy in the sample posted in the first post. I'm hoping that the track as a whole will be better & I'm really hoping the album will be!

Guest The Journey Man Project

1) Sounds like Hallucinogen samples over the standard Twsited bassline and kick from Unusual Suspects 1 & 2... I'd buy it but I think it ain;t what we were hoping for.

2) Sounds like track 2 but a bit more Joti style hardcore full on

3) sounds like Ott... and he never did anything for me, about as exciting as Infected doing rap...

How can you NOT love that insane, distorted voice in the beginning of the Big Tits-track? :blink:<_< ... a MASSIVE stroke of genius in my book - the best thing to be pulled out of the Posford-hat since Stretchtastic and the Lone Deranger-era. Though they could have picked a better name for this one... Kind of simple for a Posford-track. I guess the Joti-Hallucinogen collaboration chose a fascination for mal-proportioned body parts as the theme for their Audio Chemists project (as Long Long Arms demonstrates).

The Shabby-trance sample doesn't do this brilliant track justice. Waaaaaay to short and lacking the best parts (i know this one from several live-sets). It's available in full-length, with bad-to-medium-good sound quality, on www.psysurfeur.com. Seriously promising stuff! ;)