Tutorial's topic

Hey guy's...

I have an idea about making a post with tutorials that can help people who just started...

Because you remember yourself trying to do something in the past and how easily and quickly you can do it now...

For this and about feeling mercy to the real noobs (i am a noob to but i know a piece) i invite you all to write here whatever you think will be usefull to noobs or even pro's.

i said i am a noob before so will start with a

FRUITY LOOPS KICK TUTORIAL N TIPS

First of all you have to choose a right sound that you like...

you can use the fruity sample kick's or you can make your own with soundfore or what or even download some of them...

I upload some of them cause i didn't remember where i found them

http://rapidshare.com/files/24585734/faxiMegaKicks.zip.html

All right after you have your kick in your pattern you can play with the pogo knob [i think half left is nice for psytrance]

you can normalize or cut the out of the sample a bit.

Then you can add some effects like EQ for boosting a bit the bass and the medium.[i like EQ2 in fl7 and kick preset with a little tease.

And of course compression [i like the brickwall preset in fruity loops and lowerin the gain knob]

You can also add bass boost but is a bit tricky to use it nice [i think it's nice around 75 freq is good] remember not to do it to long.

And of course is played 4/4 in the pattern.

That's all i had to say...

soooory for bad engliz

plz if you find some mistakes post them here...

waiting for your tutorial :lol: :lol: :lol: