Nemo's Odd Day out!

NEMO.BOFH

Hi there all! On the 18th of may we will hold a little come together with chilled out tunes and progressive/electro beats. We will start at 17.00 with chill and then progress into more and more dance able music. All this will be held outdoors/indoors if the weather permits of course.

Where does this happen? At the beach Blijburg in Amsterdam http://www.blijburg.nl

Why? Nemo is leaving Holland to live in Spain. Furthermore its his 33rd birthday that day, and also celebrating a proud 15 years of djing. It is also a good opportunity to show what the New Electronic Order has to offer :)

When is this happening? On the 18th of May from 17.00-03.00 (We are still looking into after hour locations, and the possibility of us having one is BIG, details will be handed out at the party!)

Who is going to play?

Progressive/Electro floor:

Ramdas (Unsigned) NL

Supergroover (NEO) NL

Nemo (NEO) SE

Live: TEKK (Colo-Caos Records, NEO) SE

Chill Floor:

Wonderland (NEO) SE

Snapinho (NEO) NL

Cosmic Serpent (NEO) SE

Entrance FEE: FREE! (Dinner will not be paid for though, SORRY!)

What more? Well, there is loads of room for dinner guests at this very fine beach, and we already have booked a table for 20 to eat there. If you wish to eat there, please let us know by emailing party (at) newelectronicorder . com . Dinner will start at 18.00 and last until 21.00 approximately.

Posted Image

For any other information, please email the above email!

Regards,

Nemo and the New Electronic Order crew

Thats a complete bLAST you have in store for everyone nemo !! Sounds like a wholesome musical extravaganza and that too for free. :D

have fun who'ever makes it for this party .. im sure its gonna be RocKInG.

I just wish i lived a little closer :(

Thats a complete bLAST you have in store for everyone nemo !! Sounds like a wholesome musical extravaganza and that too for free. :D

have fun who'ever makes it for this party .. im sure its gonna be RocKInG.

I just wish i lived a little closer :(

We should open up a exotic trust fund and get you over here! :D Whos with me? :)

• 2 weeks later...