1. 1. You liek?!

• Very much!
    • Its good!
    • Its OK!
    • Nah, dont like it too much!
    • It stinks!

...you can download these sets from here:

Nemo @ The Decks Kokopelli 31st of March 2007

This is a rather big file as it contains almost 3.5 hours+ of music devided into 3 sets. The ambient sets include everything from Pure ambient to IDM and some morning glory... big variety of Tracks :) Never mind the first few mixes in the first part, as I was a bit distracted hehehe, but after that it gets good (IMO) :)

Artist ....... Various artists Mixed by Nemo

Genre ........ Ambient / Progressive

Source ....... Mix

Catalognr .... CCMIX07-9

Label ........ Colo Caos Records

Release Date . Apr-01-2007

Store Date ... NEVARGH!

Tracks ....... Many

Length ....... 221:11 min

Quality ...... VBRkbps 44.1kHz

Mode ......... Joint-Stereo

Encoder ...... LAME

Size ......... 327,7 MB

track length

01 ambient part 01 68:44

02 ambient part 02 71:03

03 progressive part 81:24

Really hope you enjoy these mixes as much as I enjoyed playing it :)

Guest Astro Cortex

Just skipped a bit through the mixes - there's some nice stuff in there Nemo! :)

I didn't recognize anything tho (except Secede's Friday Fall, Amo Bishop Roden, and Chicken Shaker), so a tracklist would be nice.

Gonna listen to them in full length later, but first impression is really good, yeah...

Just skipped a bit through the mixes - there's some nice stuff in there Nemo! :)

I didn't recognize anything tho (except Secede's Friday Fall, Amo Bishop Roden, and Chicken Shaker), so a tracklist would be nice.

Gonna listen to them in full length later, but first impression is really good, yeah...

cool stuff. ill try to make a tracklist, this was so random haha :)

Damn! I've only listened to the 4 first minutes of the first ambient part and I'm already stunned! What a great first track!!! What it is??? Please put a playlist please!

Damn! I've only listened to the 4 first minutes of the first ambient part and I'm already stunned! What a great first track!!! What it is??? Please put a playlist please!

David Morley, first record released on R&S Sublabel Apollo. Track number 3 is from the same record. :) (its from 1992!) :)

Wow man, in just 15 minutes you have teleported me to a peaceful and quiet dimension......................... :wacko:

Sounds like a good place to be in :) I was there as well yesterday :)

So far I was only able to listen to the first ambient mix (missed the last 20 minutes or something) but I'm sure I was in the right mood to listen to it: laying in bed, dead-stoned with headphones on. Have to say the mix is amazing! :) I'm not that much of an ambient fan but I really like the track selection, definitely not your all-day psy-ambient and also far from being boring. Still curious about the second mix and also the proggy stuff.