new track: artifact303 - consequnces (extract)

artifact303

here is my actual work in progress, melodic goatrance. I thought to share it here. artifact303 - consequences (extract)

hope to finish this soon :D:ph34r:

Man, this is great news! I really loved your track "The Ancestors". Did you ever finish Supernova 1604? Do you have a site where you have other finished tracks? I think you are really gifted in the art of Goa. Keep up the good work!

Mdk

Wow. You remind me alot of AP in their early days, but in your own unique style. It's a really short preview so I can't comment much. I think you should add a lush pad to your track somewhere about 1:46. Something high-octave, 16 beats on a lower key then 16 on a higher key, or the other way around, depends on what 'effect' you want to make. Well you don't have to take it from me, thats just something what I would have done anyway ;)

WOW! I loved every bit of this! wouldn't mind if you kept it the same. all the sound styles you chose make it very hypnotic. probably my favorite kinda goa. ;D can easily soar past the 10 minute range keepin you in a trance. a final climax to keep it so would have to be some outta this world screechin acid 8) love the tempo speed that keeps it pushing. wobble wobble wobble love the bliss sound that come in around 25 seconds and just rolled about in space. ;Ooooo Ahhhhh and the oW oW goa sounds that really stick out at 2 mins...GaH! love it! make this complete song so I can one day buy this on a Suntrip release ;D

and yeah, you have other songs? I think I've heard a preview to a song of yours before. I dont have any full versions.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Guest Cosmogenesis

Another amazing track from Artifact 303!! Still the same style/material used in his clear production but each track has its own originality. His music sounds modern according to me, especially concerning the dynamic building of its tracks. The mixing is really high quality as well. I have no doubt that we will hear more about this talented artist in a near future. I'm happy also he accepted to take part of our iniative. :)

After reading so many praises, I decided to give this one a listen, and all I can say is wow!!! This really is something, man. Keep up the excellent work, absolutely nothing more to add! B)

• 1 month later...

Thanks everybody for the kind words, I don't have much time to work on songs because I'm occupied IRL. <_<

I re-uploaded again this song, now one longer sample, 9 min (see link in first post). It is still not finished and it needs more work...but you can see where this is going. :drama:

• 11 months later...

can't believe i missed these two???

any chance of someone reuploading both the ancestors and consequences please???

Here is the Ancestors track:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/qqk13z

I hope someone can upload consequences?

This ancestors track is crazy! :posford:

If you wait patiently enough, you'll hear some on Cronomi Records :)

Dont wait.. release it today :drama: patience is an art, and i havent learned it yet xD